ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OK check this out

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default OK check this out

NEW YORK (Reuters) - People who joined the cult-like following of Iraq's wartime spokesman Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf can now buy a talking doll and hear him say things like "our initial assessment is that they will all die" as often as they want.

The Connecticut company Herobuilders.com built the doll and also sells others that make fun of Iraq war allies President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair .

The company made the "Iraqi Dis-information Minister Action Figure Doll" of the former Iraq Information Minister al-Sahaf, who disappeared from Baghdad after the invasion of U.S. troops whose presence he had bizarrely denied.

TV viewers around the world took a liking to his often colorful statements that became the butt of television talk show jokes in the United States. A Web site, www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com, drew 4,000 hits a second after its launch a week ago.

The doll says, "There are no Americans infidels in Baghdad, never. Our initial assessment is that they will all die. I am not scared and neither should you be. They're not even within 100 miles of Baghdad."

Herobuilders.com owner Emil Vicale said he wanted to take advantage of the craze and built the doll of al-Sahaf dressed in trademark army fatigues and black beret to be sold for $35.95.

"We were able to obtain a digital copy of his voice, his sound bites," Vicale said. "We were able to digitize that and impregnate that on a voice chip."

Other dolls sold by the same company include "Saddam Insane," "President G.W.," "Butcher of Baghdad," "British Ally," and "Osama is Drag" -- al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in a pink dress.

Don't believe me ...see for yourselfClick Here

Yeah...pretty messed up stuff

SO.....Is this going to far or is this just damned funny?

America...proudly mocking other countries for over 200 yrs

Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO That's fucking hilarious. Nice goin Herobuilder.com
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Why would someone pay almost $25.00 for an Osama Bin Laden or Sadam Hussien action figure???
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post #3 :
Why would someone pay almost $25.00 for an Osama Bin Laden or Sadam Hussien action figure???
35 dollars for the talking ones...PLUS, and this may just be funny to me but...you can buy different outfits for em SUCH AS a gay S&M outfit for Sadam...

Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

OMG, I so need this...
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :

35 dollars for the talking ones...PLUS, and this may just be funny to me but...you can buy different outfits for em SUCH AS a gay S&M outfit for Sadam...
I still would not pay money for this...
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i would not pay any thing to buy that piece of crap...how lame can you get
Old 21 Apr 2003, 03:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im gonna but a few.