ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

k i need to know
View Poll Results: well
yes you should stay to add hacks/ad-ons and help run the forums 15 78.95%
no we dont need you, we dont need any more hacks/ad-ons 2 10.53%
dont care 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default k i need to know

am i still needed here? i dont wanna bitch and whine that im gonna leave and come back. i just wanna know ur guys thoughts if i still need to be here, if ya dont think i should be here, then ill probably quit and leave. lol, so like be truthful and shit, dont kiss my ass or anything. lol, no guarantees ill leave or anything, but this will most likely decide it.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I think you are still needed...you do a good job

still a dumb ass tho

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah sure why not even thought dont know anything about you or ever really spoken to you
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i know i said i was staying gone for a week but i had to come back to answer this.

i've said it numerous times man, as much work as you do and ball busting and fixing simple things that you do, you should be named a co admin, you're here more then kevin and william, you do a shit load of work and you either need to be bumped up or something because you deserve more then your current status

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ugh well i closed this but kurt talked me into opening again, so just make sure you tell me your real thoughts, thanks
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

and im not saying u guys above that posted didnt give real thoughts, i closed it cause i thought other people would just fake it and shit.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :
ugh well i closed this but kurt talked me into opening again, so just make sure you tell me your real thoughts, thanks
hey man I tell it like it is....you really are a dumb ass

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
hey man I tell it like it is....you really are a dumb ass
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

like i said, unless you're named a co-admin you're really wasting your time because a lot of sites the people get paid for all the things you do for this site man, and i've told you a lot of times, you do so much fuck an attitude, we all have them but you do more then anoyne here and it's either time to reward you for it or time for you to move on where you'll get what you deserve

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

i dont wanna be co-admin, the super mods are a team. dont wanna break that, plus nothing new would happen if i was co-admin, lol just a new name title thing
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Stay, I like ya brotha

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

ok i have no problems with the super mods but a team?

ok i'm walking away before i open my mouth but i've seen you do all the installs/hacks etc and take it from someone who busted ass for a site and didn't get what they deserved....it's fucked man but meh..whatever makes you happy now back to my leaving this place as originally planned for one week

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:33 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

shut up johnny you ass kisser lol
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
shut up johnny you ass kisser lol
Meh, quit bein jealous cuz I've surpassed you in sexiness

Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

no no no Mr. Austin, you don't leave until I TELL you that you can