ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I gave my friend a Diamond Cutter last night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road
Default I gave my friend a Diamond Cutter last night

We were at the bar and my buddy decided to hit me in the nuts with a pool cue... seizing the drunken moment, I hit him with the most logical move, which I origninally planned to be a surprise stunner. But looking back, the forward momentum I added to avoid a really hard, sudden thump on the floor effectively turned it into a Diamond Cutter. To my surprise he rose from the maneuver quite rapidly, so I followed up with an easy bulldog, trying not to actually smash his face into the ground. Good times.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

good boy ^ ?? ^
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

my favorite combo is a kidney punch ...when they double over follow it up with a knee to the face...by then they're on the ground and you can pretty much own their ass

Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i always prefer the knee to the stomach, then elbow to the back of the head followed with the crippler crossface as they drop to the ground.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i always prefer the knee to the stomach, then elbow to the back of the head followed with the crippler crossface as they drop to the ground.
oooh thats good..I'll have to try that

Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default I gave my friend a Diamond Cutter last night

Me and my buddies used to get drunk and watch Raw every Monday and then give each other Stunners out on my front yard.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 11:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Some fucker at a Slayer show nailed me with a elbow to the face, so I waited a while then the next time he came near me in the pit I gave him a Cutter. Slammed the fucker hard too as he let the pit holding his neck. Not sure he knew what happened, as I am not a big guy, so after I hit him with it I ran through the crowd.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

/\/\/\ coward lol
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

No, smart, that fucker would have torn my little ass to shreads. He was like way bigger than be, and one of those wifebeater wearing asshole that goes to shows to hurt people type of guy.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

lmao....my favorite is doing the F5, after picking the guy up run their head into the wall, then throw their legs into the wall a couple of times to render them helpless, then F5 them over the couch LMAO..that shit is funny as hell
Old 21 Apr 2003, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

lmao