ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A warning from me to all Ebay users.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default A warning from me to all Ebay users.

If you buy or sell on ebay, please read.

I recieved this email a few days ago:

"Dear valued ebay member :

It has come to our attention that your ebay Billing information's
records are out of date. thats require update your billing information's
If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update.
Your billing records you will not run into any future problems with the
problems with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in
account termination. Please update your records by tomorrow.

Once you have updated your account records your ebay session will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in
cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing
problems.

Please click here to update your billing records.

Thank you for your time.
Marry Kimmel
ebay Billing Dept team."

The link went to a page that looks just like an ebay page, with places to put all info. name, password, credit card info. etc....

This email did not come from ebay, i emailed them a copy and recieved a email back confirming. Do not fall for this if you get this email. ---KK
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, good looking out KK. Anyone who falls for that is a moron, because of all the errors it contains. It isn't professional at all.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Thanks for the heads up KK.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

So uhh what have you been ordering?
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

oh you know the usual, condoms, a pelican statue, two tubs of lard, a fish tank with a little elvis statue inside it. One of those ship in a bottle things. Some baby bottle nipples, one jar of mayonaise, a red and orange beach towel with the oscar meyer weiner on it. Some pink undies, used. Oh yeah and i got a really good deal on a used pair of dentures. Some clothes hangers, one sock with a hole in it (i got ripped off on that one), umm, a can of beanie weenies, a lock of marilyn monroes hair (supposedly, im still not sure if it really is) , a used cd of the backstreet boys, two pieces of the space shuttle, a door knob that looks like a big diamond, one block of swiss cheese, and one of those things that cuts the hairs inside your nose.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've ordered one thing from there and that's my Emmitt Smith Throwback jersey. I don't plan on ordering anything else either lol.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I just ordered two videos of the johnny cash variety from Ebay.....well see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Apr 2003, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I ordered 16 autographed WWE superstar pictures which were all real. Forget what else I got.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hey thanks KK,I ebay all the time time.Thanks for the heads up.
On another note I got an email which said it was from aol acount info when I clicked on it it went to a page that looked just like my aol but it asked for screen name and pasword.Of course I knew better so be on the look out.