ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

cats

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default cats

ever had your cat or dog scratch you?
my cats alittle crazy i think. she just scratched me and it hurt like a bitch. actually it kinda looks like i grabs a knife and cut myself..
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, ive had scratches from cats and dogs and squirrels.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yep every kitten i've ever had scratched me and some of the ones I dated in the past to LOL

dogs nope, i've had 3 pits, 2 rots, and a few boxers and they've never been out of line

Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ive never had a pussy scratch me. All the pussys Ive had, Ive had them declawed.

Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
squirrels.
squirrels are so cute!
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah...
And since I am allergic to cats, when they scratch me it turns red and breaks out...Then it itches like crazy.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :

squirrels are so cute!
Yep, we had a pet squirrel, i didnt like get into a fight with one or something.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My one cat is evil and scratches me all the time. I can't get near it and it growels. Then if I thouch it, it will claw at me.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
My one cat is evil and scratches me all the time. I can't get near it and it growels. Then if I thouch it, it will claw at me.
omg you two lol my black cat hates me and chases me and trys the attack me...most of the time...but my white cat is going crazy
Old 20 Apr 2003, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default Re: cats

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :
ever had your cat or dog scratch you?
my cats alittle crazy i think. she just scratched me and it hurt like a bitch. actually it kinda looks like i grabs a knife and cut myself..
can i pet your cat?

Old 20 Apr 2003, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah i had my aunts at scratch me many times and my maltese scraches me when he climbs up cuz he has long nails
Old 20 Apr 2003, 07:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

man you people need to learn how to control your pets, i guarrantee, if a cat ever scrated me i'd put it's ass up on the ceiling fan and turn the fucker on, once that cat flew it'd never scratch again, the little bitch would probably be the nicest thing you've ever met

Old 20 Apr 2003, 07:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Almost Suicidal said in post # :
man you people need to learn how to control your pets, i guarrantee, if a cat ever scrated me i'd put it's ass up on the ceiling fan and turn the fucker on, once that cat flew it'd never scratch again, the little bitch would probably be the nicest thing you've ever met
LMFAO, that reminds of when SC sent me a video clip of a cat that caught something that was tied to the fan blades. The cat was spinning around and around, and then it flew off and hit the wall really hard

Anyways, I have 5 cats and 4 of em have scratched me. It's usually when I'm messin with em and get em pissed off on purpose. Most of the time, they're really nice to me though....
Old 20 Apr 2003, 07:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ive never been harmed by a dog or cat. They know Im satan and have dominion over them so they dont fuck with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Apr 2003, 07:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yep same with my rots, people get so scared of them and i was taught from day one to grab the flea monkies by their damn ears and look into their eyes for a good 30 seconds without blinking...i did that and my rot ran off whimpering, came back and laid by my feet

i just feel sorry for those who come near my place that my dogs never seen before, not a pleasent thought LOL