ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If u had a magical ..umm...bag of chips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default If u had a magical ..umm...bag of chips

Lets say and hobo gave u a bag of chips and said..."Listen son...u can turn this bag of chips into anything that you're imagination can think of"what would it be?

I think I would turn my magical bag of chips into a time machine and do some travelling ..or maybe just eat them
(Magical bag of chips...odd idea,eh)
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

R~o~m~e is on a distinguished road

I'd turn it into nine hundred billion dollars start my own wrestling fed,and then run vince out of business.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I would turn the chips into say 250 million dollars and here is what i would do:

Tell my boss and company to kiss my ass.
Pay off my bills, buy me a new home or two and new cars.
Pay off my families bills and stuff.
Travel around the world
Pay to finish hardy's sex change operation.
Give away a bunch of money to my friends at PWF
Pursue a career in movies
buy me some new socks
Eat a cheeseburger
build a chain of apartment complexes
Sing at halftime of the super bowl.
Kick David Arquettes ass
Have sex with Courtney Cox
Marry Courtney Cox
Have more Sex with Courtney Cox
Scuba dive off of the coast of Australia
Sky dive anywhere.
have more sex with Courtney Cox
Buy a new digital Camera

Thats all i can think of right now.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Id turn it into all the currency in the world. Then buy the world. Then put another payment down on KK. And then id marry my g/f. And move somewhere close to KK and then secretly have sex with his wife or ex wife if he get courtney. And thenKick SC in the balls and laugh at him. Then nuke some countries that i own. And then have sex.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would wish to be down for the dirt nap....
Old 20 Apr 2003, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post # :
Id turn it into all the currency in the world. Then buy the world. Then put another payment down on KK. And then id marry my g/f. And move somewhere close to KK and then secretly have sex with his wife or ex wife if he get courtney. And thenKick SC in the balls and laugh at him. Then nuke some countries that i own. And then have sex.

Hmmm, yeah, thats my second choice.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

turn it into edge