ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ok PW has sunk low now!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Ok PW has sunk low now!!

Ok tracey and amanda have gone to far.

I went to pw because someone told me I had some pm's there. Well I hadn't checked them in a week and when I went there what did I see? I had 3 new pm's that were opened over the last few days and I sure as hell didn't do it.

And to boot, one of the admins be it tracey or amanda erased my signature and took out my banners and such. The only people who can do that are the admins. So now they're breaking into posters accounts, deleting their sigs, and reading their pm's!! That's pretty fucked up when they start invading your personal privacy.

Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Thats so retarded...but i never get pm's at pw so meh lol
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Yup, I have stopped PM'ing at the site people and now email them or PM them at other sites for fear of them being read. Ever since Mandy read Missy's PM, I had to wonder how many of us had our accounts read.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i never noticed it until today when i made a rare post in the nwa forum and noticed my sig and banners were erased. So I went to my pm account, and i had several pm's that were saved, deleted and 3 pm's I received in the last few days were opened and read. I've had to get ahold of the people via aim and msn and tell them that I don't post there so if they get a reply it's not from me.

Pretty fucked up that a posters privacy isn't even safe.

Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fallen One

Yup, this is fucked up. I will see what I can do about this, and/or contact Tracey, to see what is up.

But we all know this will be the reply we get, "You are only hearing one side of the story, Ice is making shit up again and no doubt he read the PM's and forgot", or something like that.

And people wonder why I wanted to start my own forum so bad...
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yep, i'd put my banner back up of messiah holding the fuck you picture but I don't have it and since they deleted it i didn't have it saved

well tracey doesn't have the balls to talk to me on aim and puts me on block because of amanda, but i'm looking into a few issues because there is nothing in the agreement that says you sign and give permission for the admins to go into your personal account and view your material, and unless there's something that states that.....well you'll hear about it but this won't be good for prowrestling.com

Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fallen One

Here is one of messiah banners...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg messiah.jpg (12.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i haven't been to pw in months and don't plan on going back there, even tho i really had no problems there...
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

thank you C

Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

lol the only way they can read pms is to install the hack about it, which is hella gay. o and pwf doesnt have that hack nor will it ever have it
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

That's creepy man. Has anyone been stupid enough to pay for their "ad free" site?
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

crowd chants "PWF" "PWF" "PWF"
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
crowd chants "PWF" "PWF" "PWF"

PWF's Admins and Supermods do the rock smell the elctricity head movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Apr 2003, 03:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well SC they have it because they read missy's pm's a few months back

anyways wasn't trying to flame, just venting frustration about having my privacy taken away which is really fucked up no matter how young, fat and in power you are

Old 20 Apr 2003, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO Im having Flashbacks!!!