ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do u think of me?(plus..an odd rant)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default What do u think of me?(plus..an odd rant)

This is not an ego stoking thread..(cause it will probably be nasty stuff), but what do u think of me, I mean...people might say "You are a ego filled fool" and to be honest that couldn't be further from the truth.

If someone says I have changed ..all I can really say that no one remains the same person from one minute to the next (in a sense), humans are dynamic..always changing and everyone shall experience this and everyone has.

So in short..what do u think of me ?(Waits for .."Oh god not another thread like this)..but hey, everyone makes them, so I should be entitled to.Be blunt..profound..express yourself!
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i think youre a bit to liberal but other than that i like you. Havent ever had any problems with you myself.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
i think youre a bit to liberal but other than that i like you. Havent ever had any problems with you myself.
Hmmm..you're one of those conservitive fella's ain't ya

I am pretty liberal...but in a society u need to have both extremes to help shape everyone morality and value system..otherwise we would be generic cookie cut meat puppets.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Max Cannon said in post # :

Hmmm..you're one of those conservitive fella's ain't ya

I am pretty liberal...but in a society u need to have both extremes to help shape everyone morality and value system..otherwise we would be generic cookie cut meat puppets.
Yeah i agree.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i am just glad to see that you aren't the i want to kill myself depressing person you were...i have no problems with you
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I think your cool...you used to be fun to talk to..
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
i am just glad to see that you aren't the i want to kill myself depressing person you were...i have no problems with you
Hmm..I would love to know when that was
Old 20 Apr 2003, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

As far as what little I know about you from here....Id say Youre a person who is genuine and doesnt do well when to told to be a puppet. You apparently speak your mind and very opinionated. Youre liberal, but in your case it works, which it doesnt for everyone. As Sargeant Hartman said in full metal jacket: "I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Apr 2003, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

shyne we always tight, ill just see ya in a couple of years at the grammys