ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ATTENTION!!!! PWF!!!!! Looks as though We have a problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default ATTENTION!!!! PWF!!!!! Looks as though We have a problem

Looks like we have a problem here. OT has a stigma surrounding it that whoever mods it, is destined to leave. Mellow Glow, Kurt, and many others. One mod is having thoughts of falling into the very same category. SO, I wish to give this time to Sweet Tooth, or Osama Bin Daddy as you may know him to vent his frustrations, and hopefully we can get to the bottom of the problems.

Osama, let it all hang out here, my friend. SAy what you want, heres your one shot, dont blow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Um...whats going on? And why do you have Johnny Cash in mount Rushmore?

Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by KawasakIcon
Um...whats going on? And why do you have Johnny Cash in mount Rushmore?

Nice to see you recognized him. Becuase he belongs there dammit!!! More so than the others do, anyway....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Guess nobody really cares. I'm working on post anyway so give me time.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I care, but I'm on a 56k right now and it's giving me a headache. I'll check back in tomorrow or after I hit Dallas. Goodnight everyone.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

every week someone wants to leave it's the in thing to do apparently as it is at pw to backstab someone who busted there ass for a former friend....worthless bellly maggots who forget

Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Tooth, don't let shit here phase you man.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
I Killed God said in post # :
every week someone wants to leave it's the in thing to do apparently as it is at pw to backstab someone who busted there ass for a former friend....worthless bellly maggots who forget
Blood If I quit PWF I'm not gonna go anywhere else. I will stop the message board posting period.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
Tooth, don't let shit here phase you man.
Yeah dude. Most of that shit is pretty much over now anyway. I haven't heard anyone bitching lately. Not that I thought they had much reason to bitch in the first place
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

what's the reason for leaving man?

*cuts wrist and watches blood hit the floor*

another homie dies

Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :

Nice to see you recognized him. Becuase he belongs there dammit!!! More so than the others do, anyway....
Its funny how I know his face but not the assclowns in the middle lol. Washington and Lincoln belong there, but that might be it. I think Kennedy could have done great things if he wasnt shot. But it was meant to be.

Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

I guess the secret is out. Yes I am thinking of leaving Off Topic but also leaving PWF in general.

My reason:

When I came here I came with the intention to post on the WWE forum. I started posting there and most of you know I dedicated to post only on WWE for at least two months. When WWE turned into garbage TV I lost passion for wrestling. I was thinking of laving PWF but I found another good reason to stay on PWF and it was Off Topic. I thought this place was full of nutcases and psychos but I found it a very interesting place to hang around so I decided to stay on WF to post on OT and also make good friend in the process.

After about two months posting on OT I became Mod of AutoZone, I raised the traffic on the forum since it was literally on a dead stop but it wasn' enogh since most posters hee either don't have a car or they're not racing or customizing fans so the place got closed. Then I was approached to be the OT mod and I gladly accepted.

Anyway I made some friends and we PMed each other for a short while then most of them suddently stopped writting any everything. I PM them and I hardly got a response. out of my current buddy list no more than 4 people actually keep in contact with me wich now I can tell them thanks for the buttom of my heart.

I may have some issues with some people here but I really respected them do to the fact that my nature is not to make enemies. I always treated everyone like a friend and everyone who actuall PMed me really knows that.

Lately I've been giving it some thinking and go to the back of my house and meditate about it. I like this place don't get me wrong but I think I've been left behind. I'm not bitching and whinning cause my so called friends never bothered to write me or anything I'm just letting this shit out cause Hartman made this thread. Those people must have their reasons for that and I respect that. I'm not gonna beg them to talk to me either cause that would be just ridiculous. If they don't wanna talk to me thats fine with me. My job here in OT is also been unappreciated and I guess thats also one reason.

I'm gathering some thoughts about it and I know I'll probably stay but to be quite honest I'm not sure. I have good memories here and I don't wanna walk out of em. This is literally the only place I hang out. I have an account on PW (If I haven't been banned yet) but I stopped posting there cause the place isn't like here, we all joke around and bash the crap out of each other and most of us don't really mean it but it's still fun thou. In there there is a lot of stuff that I don't agree with and I'm not gonna say anything else about that.

This is not a farewell speech this is just a small ammount of what I have to say if I ever leave PWF. If I leave you can bet I will let it all out with names and evrything. If I stay you guys will know for sure.. I will keep modding this place like I always do til I reach a desition. So here you have it. A resumed reason for my thoughts about leaving PWF. This my serious side, my true self not a gimmick.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

you know you wanna come be my sex slave lol admit it damnit and I better be one of those 4 lol
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
you know you wanna come be my sex slave lol admit it damnit and I better be one of those 4 lol
lol I'm being seriousl WLS. And you're one of those four.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Why does everywhere I go, the place turns to shit and everyone leaves?