ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil-Ryan's Evil Vacation: Days 1 and 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Post Evil-Ryan's Evil Vacation: Days 1 and 2

Greatings from desolate and dusty Witchita Falls, Texas. This is your dark lord Evil-Ryan blessing you all with his presence. We, my family and I, arrived in Witchita Texas early yesterday afternoon and quickly went to The Ramada Inn Limited where we made reservations six weeks ago. As we checked in our rooms we realized to our horror that the great state of Texas had recently passed a law stating that all public swimming pools must have no less than two drainage outlets. Any pools with less than two drains must be closed until they are outfitted with said drains. So the ENTIRE city of Witchita Falls Texas is virtually pooless!! Which although is irritating, is still something that can be overlooked since we are leaving for Dallas on Monday(larger city, larger pools=more pools with two drains). We decided to stay in for the day and try to see what this dusty armpit of a town has to offer for entertainment. Boys and girls, I can safely say, that if the Sheperd Air force base was not here, then NOTHING would be here!! Driving down the street we saw people with brand new pick up trucks worth more than their fucking trailors!! Run down hunk of ass town to say the least. After being kicked in the teeth with the fact this town is one big suck we decided to go to bed and try again the next day after we caught up with my brother when he was allowed to leave the base. During the night I was awakened by a commotion in the next room where my sister-in-law was sleeping. Apparently, now don't quote me on this because I'm purposely withholding information here, something rumptured internaly and she was now bleeding internally. After a unexpected trip to the hospital we found out tha she lost roughly 40% of her blood. The doctors did some blood work on her and she has recovered fully. But while my brother was with her at the hospital, some little bastard decided to break into his car and steal the front plate for his CD player. Yes children, I said the FRONTPLATE, the face, the cover, not the actual player. So right now there is some stupid fuck running around with a semi worthless cd front plate. In a short fit of anger I ended up putting my fist through the remander of the window, cutting my hand. So I ended up bleeding for around 15-20 minutes. That sucked.

So, without further ado, I'd like to say that so far this vacation officially BLOWS. I hope that dusty suck ass Witchita Falls Texas is not the norm in Texas, otherwise I'll have to seriously dissagree with anyone who tells me to not mess with Texas. Anywhere this boring would be full of people just waiting to get the hell out. If you could find anyone brave enough to claim that they hail from such a run down desolate place. I just hope Dallas redeems everything. From what I've heard it's a bad ass place. I'll try to update every few days or so if anything else comes to mind. That is all for now, you may return to your normal posting.

P.S. Have you ever taken a trip or vacation and found out that the place sucks blue whale balls when you got there? Tell us where you went and what happened. I know I'm not the only one.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Really? Never heard of the new ruling on pools.... Well no wonder my damn pool has two drainage ports.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well the vacations ive gone on are pretty cool.

Di you watch when the POWS flew in?
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, once I went to CIncinatti to see a reds game. I must say that if it werent for Kings island being a mere hour from ym house, I dnever go back, but I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I saw it on TV. Great news to hear that they were rescued. Luckily they seemed to be held by human beings instead of monsters like some of the others. From what they said, they were treated rather well.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
Well, once I went to CIncinatti to see a reds game. I must say that if it werent for Kings island being a mere hour from ym house, I dnever go back, but I digress.
You're lucky to have escaped. Cincinnati seems to have the ability to suck the soul right out of you. Look at the poor dark creature that I became. If you value what the lord gave to you, never come back. People are rarely lucky twice
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate OHIO in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
I hate OHIO in general.
Good policy. I hate Texas in general. But that's not really fair on my part because I hate so many things.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hope the rest of your vacation is better....
It's good to hear from ya Ryan, have bunches of fun!!!

My stepmom's tempter tantrum and trip to a Catholic rock pile almost ruined my vacation to the Mall Of America...But after the first day it totally rocked.
So no, I have never had a sucky vacation...Mostly because that's basically my only one. So no vacation is even worse than a bad one in my opinion.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 07:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
I hope the rest of your vacation is better....
It's good to hear from ya Ryan, have bunches of fun!!!

My stepmom's tempter tantrum and trip to a Catholic rock pile almost ruined my vacation to the Mall Of America...But after the first day it totally rocked.
So no, I have never had a sucky vacation...Mostly because that's basically my only one. So no vacation is even worse than a bad one in my opinion.
When I went up to Minneapolis to stay with my friend in college, i went to the mall of america 4 times! It was pretty cool, but there was a lot of walking involved.......but they have some bad ass stores...

I'm going back May 1st to May 8th to help him move back for the summer...
Old 20 Apr 2003, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yep miami hotels suck dick, ad its boring there but the nightclubs..and im not old enough to get in so it still sucks dick...have fun in texas ryan