ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you travel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Do you travel?

Do you travel a lot? Do you travel occasionally? Do you never travel? Where have you been?
Old 20 Apr 2003, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, I never travel. I am fuckin stuck in Iowa...Probably forever.

I went to Nashville when I was like 5 but I don't remember...Then last summer I went to the Mall Of America in Minnesota...That's it.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

in the last 3 years i've been to redneck..i mean texas, california, oregon, north dakota, montana, idaho, illinois, missiouri, georgia, ohio, florida, pennsylvania, minnesota, arizona, iowa, canada new zealand and ireland

so yeah, i travel

Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

and washington state, london and tennessee, alabama *briefly*

Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:11 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

texas isnt redneck lol and I have been to kansas and new mexico
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

ok tobacco spitting lol

Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:22 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

kicks you and gives you a little taste of synsation
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

oh and i've been to hawaii....yep i've been around more then a vegas whore on discount

Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Eh...I go to Texas every year. Thats about it. Im trying to go to Europe this summer.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I've been to Philly , Seattle (Wrestlemaniai 19), Manhattan,Brooklyn, Queens, Florida (Panama City, Tallahasse, Miami, Jacksonville), Chicago, La, Germany, Vegas, and Germany all in the last 2 years.., So YES...I do travel alot

Old 20 Apr 2003, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
... Florida (Panama City, Tallahasse, Miami, Jacksonville...
And you didn't even visit Sam?
Old 21 Apr 2003, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I barely ever travel. Maybe once a year i'll leave the county, but its only to Detroit or Buffalo.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 09:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I've been to Mexico,Panama,Englan,Scotland, all over Canada..easter seaboard of the States all the way to Virginia.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 09:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Sometimes Pootie likes to go back to his home of Massachusetts.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 10:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

to my grandma house lol