ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Michael Jackson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool Michael Jackson

I am one of the biggest fan of The King Of Pop....Michael Jackson.I like him since I was a small kid.And I used to dance like him,I even entered a talent contest in school when I was in grade 9 and I got the second place.The students started chanting,"MICHAEL!MICHAEL!MICHAEL!MICHAEL!!before I stood on the stage.I slowly came on stage,I stood for a minute...and danced as soon as the music played on.I danced for the song named,"scream."

Then I used to dance on my relations birthday parties.It was all good,but after I've started working out.....I've stopped everything.I can still dance but not as good as I was.Michael Jackson is history.And I don't give a damn about people who say that he's gay,a faggot and etc...etc.And he was mentioned as the most stupidest person in America?Actually,the person who puts that one the news paper is the most stupidest person in America.He wouldn't be The King Of Pop is he's stupid.I know he made mistakes by keep on changing his face,especially his nose.I don't know what's wrong with that.And I can say nothing coz I'm not Michael Jackson,I don't know what's going on.

And about his attitude,the way he behaves with children is not his fault.Michael Jackson doesn't have a good childhood,and no one can blame him for that.And most of the people are jealous of who he is,and try their best to bring him down.Yeah,some idiots will always try to insult and give bad reputations to the great one.And it is Michael Jackson who's doing it,not you....it is his money he's using,not yours....and it is his face he's changing,not yours!So why don't you know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!!This doesn't refer to anyone in PWF....seriously.And it's because of Michael Jackson,people have start to dance in different kind of ways.And take a look at Justin Timberlake,Usher,and a lot more.Michael Jackson is one of the reason that makes these guys to be that good in dancing or even to be who they are right now.

And for those people who say,I don't like Michael Jackson because of his nose,because he's gay....a faggot and etc..etc...DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO SAY A WORD ABOUT HIM.YA KNOW WHY?BECAUSE YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND HAVE NOTHING TO BASH HIM.AND BEFORE YOU SAY HE'S UGLY,LOOK AT YOUR FACE IN THE MIRROR FIRST.

No heart feelings

MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER

Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

wacko jacko sleeps with little boys in his bed why the fuck hasnt the man (if you can call him that) been lynched yet

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm this is more suited for Entertainment....
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Default Re: Michael Jackson

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
I am one of the biggest fan of The King Of Pop....Michael Jackson.I like him since I was a small kid.And I used to dance like him,I even entered a talent contest in school when I was in grade 9 and I got the second place.The students started chanting,"MICHAEL!MICHAEL!MICHAEL!MICHAEL!!be fore I stood on the stage.I slowly came on stage,I stood for a minute...and danced as soon as the music played on.I danced for the song named,"scream."

Then I used to dance on my relations birthday parties.It was all good,but after I've started working out.....I've stopped everything.I can still dance but not as good as I was.Michael Jackson is history.And I don't give a damn about people who say that he's gay,a faggot and etc...etc.And he was mentioned as the most stupidest person in America?Actually,the person who puts that one the news paper is the most stupidest person in America.He wouldn't be The King Of Pop is he's stupid.I know he made mistakes by keep on changing his face,especially his nose.I don't know what's wrong with that.And I can say nothing coz I'm not Michael Jackson,I don't know what's going on.

And about his attitude,the way he behaves with children is not his fault.Michael Jackson doesn't have a good childhood,and no one can blame him for that.And most of the people are jealous of who he is,and try their best to bring him down.Yeah,some idiots will always try to insult and give bad reputations to the great one.And it is Michael Jackson who's doing it,not you....it is his money he's using,not yours....and it is his face he's changing,not yours!So why don't you know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!!This doesn't refer to anyone in PWF....seriously.And it's because of Michael Jackson,people have start to dance in different kind of ways.And take a look at Justin Timberlake,Usher,and a lot more.Michael Jackson is one of the reason that makes these guys to be that good in dancing or even to be who they are right now.

And for those people who say,I don't like Michael Jackson because of his nose,because he's gay....a faggot and etc..etc...DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO SAY A WORD ABOUT HIM.YA KNOW WHY?BECAUSE YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND HAVE NOTHING TO BASH HIM.AND BEFORE YOU SAY HE'S UGLY,LOOK AT YOUR FACE IN THE MIRROR FIRST.

No heart feelings

I only got 1 thing to say to all of that....

Old 19 Apr 2003, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Should I consider this thread an insult or a complimant?
Old 19 Apr 2003, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

No idea. I thought it would be funny to have Arny to tell Arny to shut the fuck up. LOL

Old 20 Apr 2003, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I like the song "You Are Not Alone"
Other than that I hate everything by/about him.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KawasakIcon said in post # :
No idea. I thought it would be funny to have Arny to tell Arny to shut the fuck up. LOL
LOL that was gold. Couldn't have said it better.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
I like the song "You Are Not Alone"
Other than that I hate everything by/about him.
That was written by R Kelly

There good friends

LOL Im a Jacksion fan but I thought Id point that out.

Old 22 Apr 2003, 09:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post # :

That was written by R Kelly

There good friends

LOL Im a Jacksion fan but I thought Id point that out.
Well, R Kelly and Michael Jackson NOW have a few things in common...