ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Have The Chance To Be The President...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2003, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Cool If You Have The Chance To Be The President...

What would you do if you get the chance to be the president for one day.What changes would you make in one day?Or anything else?......

Time For Advertisement.
JOHNNY ENGLISH...HAS ARRIVED

He Knows No Fear,He Knows No Danger.....HE KNOWS NOTHING

Old 18 Apr 2003, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well since I live in Canada I would be Prime Minister for a day.

I would make Quebec and Newfoundland separate from Canada.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Man who da fuck is Johnny English? You gotta stop spending all day long downloading pictures from websites decicated to crappyass movies and Arnold Swarfergenercker or whatever the hell his name is. Yeah you think your so cool with your little smiley and you're gayass cock sucking I'm so frikkin sauve attitude. And now what? You're stalking my ass through pms saying hee hee are you scared? The dick is back at PWF well go back to PW you gothic wannabe trash.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Very well said
Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post # :
Man who da fuck is Johnny English? You gotta stop spending all day long downloading pictures from websites decicated to crappyass movies and Arnold Swarfergenercker or whatever the hell his name is. Yeah you think your so cool with your little smiley and you're gayass cock sucking I'm so frikkin sauve attitude. And now what? You're stalking my ass through pms saying hee hee are you scared? The dick is back at PWF well go back to PW you gothic wannabe trash.

First of all,it's Arnold Schwarzenegger you punk ass hole.And Johnny English is a new movie of Mr.Bean.A girl who sits in the room all day long like you,will never know what's going on.And please learn how to put a picture in your signature and please learn of to spell business.Try to read your location,you said..it's non of your bussines or something like that.And you said,the dick is back?It should be,the pussy has returned.And me,THE DICK has to attack.And you said,who da fuck is Johnny English.It has to be,"Who the fuck is Johnny English."And then you continued,you gotta stop spending all day long.....It has to be,"you got to,or have to stop spending...."

Understood?Please go back to momma to learn,and then you can come and talk to me

Hasta La Vista,Baby

Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok you two. No more flaming in OT. This is the first warning to both of you. Anymore and you will be banned from OT for 24 hours. Keep the fighting in WZ please. Thank you!
Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

First of all,it's Arnold Schwarzenegger you punk ass hole.And Johnny English is a new movie of Mr.Bean.A girl who sits in the room all day long like you,will never know what's going on.And please learn how to put a picture in your signature and please learn of to spell business.Try to read your location,you said..it's non of your bussines or something like that.And you said,the dick is back?It should be,the pussy has returned.And me,THE DICK has to attack.And you said,who da fuck is Johnny English.It has to be,"Who the fuck is Johnny English."And then you continued,you gotta stop spending all day long.....It has to be,"you got to,or have to stop spending...."

Understood?Please go back to momma to learn,and then you can come and talk to me

Hasta La Vista,Baby
Arnold Swarfergenager? Arnold Falafatacker?
Man, if calling me a girl is the best, no only diss that you can up with then I'm gonna have alotta fun making fun of you even if I get banned for it because you are one pitiful motha fudger. Not only do you worship a person who's made more duds then Sylvester stallone but now you're tellin me about this Mr. Bean Jackass who's about as funny as that friggin wart growing on his face. Now you're tryin to give me spelling lessons? "Oh yeah, that'll make me look bad, that'll scare BM". You've gone from being a gothic wannabe to a school teacher wannabe you retarded inbred. Stop jerking off to Arnold Schwollenpecker and get your head outta your ass. Do you're think you're smart? Huh retard? ''Hey I got pictures from the new Mr. Bean movie, lemmie post 'em in PWF Off-Topic that'll be cool" man you're a bigger jackass than TiMy..... oh wait, you are TiMy. The autistic, online wrestling fan bashing, bisexual freak who sent a love letter to Chyna and spends all day acting like a goth and posting pictures of Christain and Undertaker is here at PWF as The "Ah yes, welcome to another addition of the Phenom where I will tell you about my gay encounter with another goth freak" Phenom666. And now you're the mark of an Austrian dumbass who's best know for only two movies: Terminator and Terminator 2. Well you get the F out and go back to PW bitch.

Last edited by David; 18 Apr 2003 at 08:54 PM.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Welp BM, you're gone from OT for 24 hours. I like you and all, but you didn't listen to my warning.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn finally my new law is in effect. Hey stick how does it feel to push that ban button?
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Osama Bin Daddy said in post # :
Damn finally my new law is in effect. Hey stick how does it feel to push that ban button?
I already knew how it felt, as I had to use it a week ago when Taylor wouldn't stop bashing Scream after numerous warnings.

I don't like doing it though, especially since BM and I are cool.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I know. BM is cool but we gotta enforce the rules now.
Old 19 Apr 2003, 06:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post # :

Arnold Swarfergenager? Arnold Falafatacker?
Man, if calling me a girl is the best, no only diss that you can up with then I'm gonna have alotta fun making fun of you even if I get banned for it because you are one pitiful motha fudger. Not only do you worship a person who's made more duds then Sylvester stallone but now you're tellin me about this Mr. Bean Jackass who's about as funny as that friggin wart growing on his face. Now you're tryin to give me spelling lessons? "Oh yeah, that'll make me look bad, that'll scare BM". You've gone from being a gothic wannabe to a school teacher wannabe you retarded inbred. Stop jerking off to Arnold Schwollenpecker and get your head outta your ass. Do you're think you're smart? Huh retard? ''Hey I got pictures from the new Mr. Bean movie, lemmie post 'em in PWF Off-Topic that'll be cool" man you're a bigger jackass than TiMy..... oh wait, you are TiMy. The autistic, online wrestling fan bashing, bisexual freak who sent a love letter to Chyna and spends all day acting like a goth and posting pictures of Christain and Undertaker is here at PWF as The "Ah yes, welcome to another addition of the Phenom where I will tell you about my gay encounter with another goth freak" Phenom666. And now you're the mark of an Austrian dumbass who's best know for only two movies: Terminator and Terminator 2. Well you get the F out and go back to PW bitch.
I AM NOT TIMY YOU IDIOT!!!!!Will you ever learn?Now don't say that I've done something that I didn't do,yeah...I'm not TIMY..damn.Anyways,seeya later

Old 19 Apr 2003, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

I AM NOT TIMY YOU IDIOT!!!!!Will you ever learn?Now don't say that I've done something that I didn't do,yeah...I'm not TIMY..damn.Anyways,seeya later
Don't deny it, everyone at PWF knows that you're this person:

TIMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20 Apr 2003, 05:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

You piece of crap!!If I'm TIMY,I would have agreed that I AM THAT TIMY!!!!But I'm not,I am THE PHENOM!!Understand??!Oh wait,I know you won't and never will coz you're a psycho BITCH!!Oh you wanna fuck with me??Huh?You wanna fuck with me?Is that what you want?Compared to me,you're just a choir boy!!Yeah...a choir boy!