ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OOOOOOOOK I'M RELOADED...Truth live via Satelite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default OOOOOOOOK I'M RELOADED...Truth live via Satelite

Alright, i see the "HotSeat" has been a big hit...Thanks Blood for getting me to bring it back. Now i see a couple of the most controversial posters in Pw'sc and Pwf's history, want to let "The Truth" be told, and you'll all get your chance...I'm really looking forward to a few, Rock , Cheat, and My old buddy Icon...And there are a few newbies aswell, i'm looking forward to grilling

And of course i'm looking forward to a few sequels, I'm coming off a week of partying in Philly and B-More, and i'm about to go to a bar in a few minutes...But rest assure It's "On Again", and i have a new partner , Mr. Controversy himself..."The King Of Gothic Life" Blood Ice....

Oh yeah, I'm challenging a few people to sit in "THE Hotseat"...

Tracey Pro, Amanda, And Kevin...I'm giving you all a forum to answer your critics, now i only have one question for you 3.....CAN YOU HANDLE THE FUCKING TRUTH? LOL...Well?

Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I missed you

Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^For real?

Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Welcome back Truth.

The only one out of those three that I think might consider to "tell the fuckin Truth" would be Kevin. I don't think Tracey or Amanda would have the intestinal fortitude to do so....
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
^^^^^^^^For real?
.............yep

Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I missed you too boo.....

Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wan to be questioned. It sounds like fun...
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You crazy infidel you forgot about me. Hey truth welcome back.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

shit amanda tell the truth? tracey tell the truth? shit yeah .....whatever LMAO

Old 18 Apr 2003, 06:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

^ yeah man, that ain't happenin anytime soon. lol

Old 18 Apr 2003, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Wanting to die said in post #9 :
shit amanda tell the truth? tracey tell the truth? shit yeah .....whatever LMAO

Quote:
Tig_Bitties said in post #10 :
^ yeah man, that ain't happenin anytime soon. lol

You 2 will be suprised with what i'm capable of...lol

Old 18 Apr 2003, 11:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

MY BAD MARBLES....NOW I UNDERSTAND...YES...I DO