ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most Annoying type of Hollywood Celebrity
View Poll Results: Most Annoying type of Hollywood Celebrity
Celebrities that are only famous because their parents 2 28.57%
People that are only famous because they were on a gay reality show 1 14.29%
MTV VJ's 2 28.57%
Celebrities that are only famous because they are related to The British Royal Family 0 0%
The American Idol Judges 0 0%
Religous Tele Vandulists 0 0%
80's Child Stars 0 0%
Famous Radio personalities 0 0%
Ex-Members of 80's Rock Bands 0 0%
other 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Most Annoying type of Hollywood Celebrity

I would say the Celebs that are only famous because of daddy.

Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

People that are only famous because they were on a gay reality show
Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

My second choice would be 80's child stars....
Old 17 Apr 2003, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

What about pop stars. I hate seeing those fucking boy bands and people like Britney Spears in movies.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
What about pop stars. I hate seeing those fucking boy bands and people like Britney Spears in movies.
They could fall under "other"
Old 17 Apr 2003, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I hate the ones that think thier the shit but ain't

example= Ja Rule

He try to be like tupac to much
I can't stand that

Old 17 Apr 2003, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Carmen said in post # :
I hate the ones that think thier the shit but ain't

example= Ja Rule

He try to be like tupac to much
I can't stand that
So, you don't like Wankstas...
Old 17 Apr 2003, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

So, you don't like Wankstas...
...............yep

Old 17 Apr 2003, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Is your baby daddy a wanksta??
Old 18 Apr 2003, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

MTV VJ's
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Jason said in post # :
MTV VJ's
Especially Carson Daily, Ian Robinson and Sway!!
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Which category does Anna Nicole Smith fit in????

nah, I picked "Celebrities that are only famous because their parents"
Old 18 Apr 2003, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
Is your baby daddy a wanksta??
If he goes into the battle with ja and 50

Old 18 Apr 2003, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

every type you mentioned I find downright annoying