ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The OT Improvement Survey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2003, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The OT Improvement Survey

Hey boys and girls,
We've all noticed a decline in OT posting, we've seen the threads listing complaints...they do nothing
fact is management doesnt care
SO....lets take a different approach

instead of telling whats wrong
lets find out what works

What do we like around here? What would you like to see around here?If there's something you'd like to see or something you see that you do like post it here...

Old 17 Apr 2003, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

pwf late nite...that needs to come back
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

just posting and stuff is all it takes. Things are 100 times better now that RT is gone.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I definitely agree with EXO. It seems that a lot of threads are getting replies now that RT is dead and gone.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

mickey d in ot no? that would make better? more posting always works? can't you see the writing on the wall?
Old 17 Apr 2003, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Lmao@mickey deeznuts...
Old 18 Apr 2003, 03:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

but also I would like to see less of the bullshit threads.....e.g,

'Are you a psycho' or 'which wrestler are you' where you have to answer the questions.....sorry if that offends anyone but IMO those threads suck more dick than Monica.

Them threads are bigger spam than RT so I would like to see them cut down, it just seems like an excuse to post a thread...

-------------------------------------------------

I would like the hotseat thread to remain shoot style for quite a while....

How can you compare the interest of a question like:

"What is your reason for hating _______ and how did it start?"

to a question like:

"What did you eat for breakfast?" or "What eye color are you?"

Keep the interesting questions coming at least untill the list has been finished....
If not at least give me the chance to have them style questions.....I was one of the first to ask

------------------------------------------------

Moderators should hold a sort of "board meeting" each week to decide what to change and why, what announcement are going to be made...instead off one Mod laying down the law in his/her forum...That way everyone agrees for the best

Any Threads that are starting a faction on saying how PWF Sucks should be deleted unless inside Warzone...

it only gets others to join in and agree....

Appoint me Mod........Ive put my reasons in the suggestion box in Kurts thread...and I would like it if someone could acknowledge me with either a 'no' or a 'yes' or a 'your next'

More too come:

I know some off the above are not just OT but Ive gotta put my thoughts out somewhere
Old 18 Apr 2003, 03:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

pwf has gotten quite boring without RT

dont bash me, thats my opinion, get over it.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 18 Apr 2003, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im back, for the most part and trying to contribute to making threads. Just everybody needs to contribute.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 11:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

PWF late nite...that's right why because it was fun and brought some of the posters that are bored at the dead times such as 1AM-4AM EST in the states something interesting to do...plus that would help with the random thought thing in a way because it would just be at night and the thread could be closed the next day.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Da Loo I feel is right here. It seems that of late mod scruffles are becoming common and maybe it will be best for all the mods of the different forums to at least be on the same page for hte forums they share.

Also, I agree about the shoot comments in the Hot Seat. As long as the thread doesn't become a huge PW hate thread, I think when people get their disagreements in the open they will get along better at the end. When a site restricts too much, it loses posters, as we all seem to flock around contraversy. Look at PW, off-topic warns people for saying they don't like something, and the posting has declined as a result of it.

Also, if Off-Topic is getting slow, maybe it is time to merge a few of the back into it. Look for other Off-Topic forums that are getting like no traffic and merge them back here, so over all this forum does pick up, instead of have many low traffic forums.

Finally, ask the people what they want. Many sites fail to do this and people then flock out. If there are any common trends in what people want, as long as ultimately it doesn't hurt the site, give it to them.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

the Dogcatcher making a heel turn would help the OT
Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I killed Jacko, did that make PWF any better?
Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Jacko + dead = PWF being better by a 1.3% increase
Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

More boobs