ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

coke vs pepsi....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default coke vs pepsi....

these are the results on an aol poll....coke is winning so far

51% Coca-Cola products
38% Pepsi products
9% Both
2% Neither
1% Other
Total votes: 30,910

which do you prefer, i voted coke, but i really like both

Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Coke...though if there is no coke I will drink pepsi.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 17 Apr 2003, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Diet Coke. Or Diet 7up

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Apr 2003, 10:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Saharas Fury said in post # :
Coke...though if there is no coke I will drink pepsi.

You infidel Drinking western poison. How dare you. Allah will punish you for your sins.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Osama Bin Daddy said in post # :
You infidel Drinking western poison. How dare you. Allah will punish you for your sins.
HAHA moi and infidel? Nah you got the wrong girl, hnestly.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I like Coke. If there is no Coke, I won't drink Pepsi. I will drink Mountain Dew (Pepsi product) or Sprite (Coke product). I also will drink orange or grape soda....
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
I like Coke. If there is no Coke, I won't drink Pepsi. I will drink Mountain Dew (Pepsi product) or Sprite (Coke product). I also will drink orange or grape soda....
Urgh another infidel. What happened to goat milk and cactus juice? Where is the health of this community.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:47 AM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

eeewwww diet coke nasty for me it is pepsi
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Pepsi has to much damn sugar. Coke for me.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

RC COLA...lol, naw usually some kind of cherry coke or pepsi product
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm starting to not like Pepsi so much anymore. I have been drinking alot of coke for the past while.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 05:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Pepsi coke gives me a sore tummy
Old 17 Apr 2003, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

pepsi
Old 18 Apr 2003, 07:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

You sick FREAKS.

Ill drink flat, warm being sitting in the sun for a week Coke before i touch that shitty Pepsi crap.

HELL i would drink water before i touch that shit.

Maybe you lot dont understand like we do. COKE in Aus shits all over Coke everywhere else in the world. It has an 85% cola market share in Aus. Pepsi is a NON event. In fact i think Dr Peppers gets drunk more then Pepsi, in aus. Retailers get offered about 25% less for their pepsi products and they still tell them to get fucked.

So in closing..... Coke is the stuff they drink in Heaven, Hell and anywhere inbetween. WHY? Cause its fucken MAD.
P.S Pepsi is so fucken awful that even my dog rejects it and would rather drink water.

Old 18 Apr 2003, 12:56 PM   #15 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

Pepsi