ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How many of you download music from the net? And...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default How many of you download music from the net? And...

What songs have you downloaded?
I've downloaded a System of a Down song, Eminem: Cleanin out my Closet, Without me, real slim shady, I've also downloaded two slipknot songs, two Wu Tang Clan songs, Will Smith: Black Suits commin, Ra: Do you call my name, Taproot: Poem, Trapt: Headstrong, Nirvana: You know your right, Red Hot Chili Peppers: By the Way, and an Evanescense song. Geez.... I think that's all of them.

Anyways, I download all my music from Kazaa Lite, it's a thousand times better than Kazaa and WN MX or Win MX or whatever it's called IMO.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

im not gona name them all but

as if...blaque
hall and oats...shes gone
alien ant farm...movies
head over heals...allure
down bottom...drag on
right now...van halen

Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

There is not enought space to mention my collection. And I'm not in a mood to type 2,845 titles.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

way to many to name and i've got well over 200 cd's downloaded to mention

mainly anything metal, 80's, songs off of 80's soundtracks that you can't find in stores or video stores, ones that the music stores charge you 35.00 just for placing the order, some international rock/alternative

Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Hmm... well, first off I use Kazaa because I found that Kazaa Lite blocks out a lot of songs. Anyway...

If I Only Had a Brain (Wizard of Oz)
I have about three different Owen Hart Fall announcements
Press Your Luck Theme
Star Wars Theme
Eric Bischoff's Entrance Theme
Never Die (Creed)
Tequila (Los Lobos)
Newlywed Game Theme
Jingle Bell Rock
CBS NCAA Basketball Theme
Four different Florida Gators fight songs
We Will Rock You (Queen)
Big Ass Hit! (Clip from a Florida/Tennessee Football game)
Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet)
Surfin' USA (Beach Boys)
Ric Flair Entrance Theme (Theme from 2001: A Space Odessey)
Hollywood Hulk Hogan Tribute (SmackDown! Feb. 28, 2002)
nWo Theme
Shawn Micheals Entrance Theme
Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair promotional footage (Bash at the Beach)
SmackDown! SYM Trailer
Old SmackDown! Theme (Rob Zombie)
Rollin' (Limp Bizket)
Crack Addict (Limp Bizket)
The Beautiful People (Marilyn Manson)
The Game (Motorhead... Triple H Entrance Theme)
No Chance (Dope... Old Vince McMahon Entrance Theme)
No Chance in Hell (Vince McMahon Entrance Theme)
Tear Away (Drowning Pool)
Ride of your Life (Neurotica)
Kane (New Theme)
I Want to be a Hulkamaniac (Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band)
So Happy Together (The Turtles)
Bohemian Ropsody (Queen)
Voodoo Child (Jimmi Hendrix... Hulk Hogan Entrance Theme)
Scott Steiner Entrance Theme (With "Holla if ya Hear Me!")
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town (Bruce Springstein)
It's Still Rock 'N' Roll to Me (Billy Joel)
Uptown Girl (Billy Joel)
100+ Photoshop Tutorials
Eye Candy Photoshop Plug-Ins (Alien Skin)
Booker T Entrance Theme
You're Gonna Pay (Undertaker's Entrance Theme)
Elimination Chamber (Survivor Series '02)
Blue Kazaa Skin
Simpson's Kazaa Skin

They're not all songs... but...
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I've downloaded like 20 gigs of music. Tons of it. Videos, software, movies, almost everything else too.

but those days ended 2 weeks ago.

The boss came down and said "No More Limewire!!!"

and that's the end of that till I get broadband at home.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I download a lot of music. Ebtire albums, random songs I hear that I like, etc.

I used to have more on my hard drive, but it fucked up and I lost it all. Good thing I already it all on CD
Old 17 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

i used to downlaod a lot of music but haven;t in awhile. I will thought once i get my ew pc and te software installed.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I use to have over 1000 songs, but then I deleted them all. I only have about 50 right now. The only time I do download music is when I want to see if a cd is any good.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i have over 400 cds, and over 1000 songs that i download from kazza...so there are too many to name...but basically my range goes from anything..except yanni
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I have over 500 songs downloaded. I download just about everything except for rap. But somethings fucked on my cd copier or something. So I still buy most of my music.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Eminem, aerosmith, guns n roses, ac dc, RHCP, RA, group x, chevelle, nirvana, adam sandler, tech9ne, d12, rkelly, and a lot of humorus songs.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

i have 444 songs....
Maybe i'll name them someday

Go Timberwolves!
Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i have about 200 songs ranging from metallica to the prodigy

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 17 Apr 2003, 03:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I have like 700 songs on Kazaa and Grokster.
My Grokster songs are mostly wrestling related and regular music.
My Kazza has all Hip-Hop and Rap.