ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A PWF script written by us, the PWF posters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default A PWF script written by us, the PWF posters

Just pick up where i leave off.

I woke up late last night , i heard something outside of my house, tapping against the window, i turned on the lights and saw it was camini, i grabbed a trusty 7 iron from my golf bag and......
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hit him in the head with a 9-iron....
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

then camini said, hey moron, you grabbed a 7 iron, how did you hit me with a 9 iron?
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
then camini said, hey moron, you grabbed a 7 iron, how did you hit me with a 9 iron?
He faked him out....He reached for the 7 iron but already had the 9 iron out of the golf bag.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Camini then said, "That looked like fun, let me try" and begun to hit himself over the head with the 7
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

lol @ Stick.

So Camini jumped up, still hurting from a shot to the head with a 7 err 9 iron. He tried to run but suddenly my Rottweiler leaped from the fence and bit him right on the .....
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

arse

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Then from out of nowhere a beam of light abducted Camini. As he goes up and up throw the beam he lands on a weird space ship. He then sees the aliens from the Simpsons. He know knows he has been abducted by Simpson aliens.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Camini then runs up to the first green blob and asks him for sex. The green blob (Alien) punches him in the nose. Camini's nose starts gushing out blood. Camini then goes over to the corner and cries.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 07:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Meanwhile Mind freak makes a return and sees the alien. She turns away as Camini is crying in the corner. Camini then...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 17 Apr 2003, 08:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

.....had sex with a cactus, whilst eating cheese cake...after 30mins of "fun" Camini decided that his boxers needed changing as they were already 5days old. Camini decided that he wanted to go sunbathe...and the best place would be on a railway track but first............
Old 17 Apr 2003, 08:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Mind freak came acorss Da loo and told him about a aprty tonight and invivted him to go. Da Loo said yes and the entrie Da Posse was there. Meanwhile...

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Camini finally returned to his shitty one room apartment, above a bar, he sat on his stolen 7-11 empty milk crate (That He Stole From 7-11. Its all he has in the APT.) He began to think of all the troubles he had. After cry'n for a little bit he heard the music and thought Mind Freak was throwing a party. So.......
Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

...he called up the olsen twins to see if they wanted to go to a party with him, they said no but he could join them for a 3 some if he wanted, he agreed, he had vaginal, some anal, and lots of anal, after he was done fucking the twins, he decided he wanted to kill them, he then pulled out a...

Old 17 Apr 2003, 09:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo