ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I uhh heh heh got a lady/gay men question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
look around I uhh heh heh got a lady/gay men question.

Yeah well i was wondering well are thongs uncomfortable?

Or are they like cooler than other panties. Not like im planning on getting one or anything...
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

oh so if you are a guy and wear a thong then that makes you gay then huh?
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well only if his name happens to be Kevin Kirks

Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Dr. Hardy M.D. said in post # :
Well only if his name happens to be Kevin Kirks

Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

LMAO @ This thread!

And yes, they're uncomfortable... very uncomfortabel... not that I've ever worn one or anything... I just know from... yeah... they're uncomfortable.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I put on my of my girls thongs before an it was pretty damn uncomfortable......I know this post will come back to haunt me.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
I put on my of my girls thongs before an it was pretty damn uncomfortable......I know this post will come back to haunt me.
Ya got that right

Look down.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :

Ya got that right

Look down.
You can do that all you want because at least I have a girlfriend who's thong I can try on...
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

You can do that all you want because at least I have a girlfriend who's thong I can try on...
OooOO, somebody hold his earrings

Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

OooOO, somebody hold his earrings
Ok, you hold them.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:

Ok, you hold them.
Man, use that one in the clubs.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Man, use that one in the clubs.
That's true the best jokes are the jokes that a comic makes when talking bad about himself.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah, but it works a little better when it makes people laugh too.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Come on no ladies have answered. Only gay men excluding me have replied.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 02:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

da shiz is on a distinguished road

thongs = day long wedgies

you like wedgies?