ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is there anyone at PWF you used to dislike that you still dislike?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
suspicous Is there anyone at PWF you used to dislike that you still dislike?

I don't hold grudges and I haven't been in the War-Zone since I was still going by the name of Vicious which was like two months ago. I have better things to do than to stay mad at people online but I have had my fair share of rivalrys here. With that said here's my list of people I used to dislike and what I think of them now:

Mr. Marbles: I think he goes out of his way to get attention but he's a actually a nice guy.
Bloodice: Still a spamming nazi hypocrite douche.
ARNOLD: Cock sucking gothic wannabe nerdish spamming pany homo.
TM3: For the record, I'm only joking when I diss him. We're actually very good friends.
Johnny Blitz: I hate the bastard
Truth: We don't talk much but I still consider him a friend, I'm still the original "Truth" protoge at PWF.
Sodagirl: We've buried the hatchet and as far as I'm concerned she's a very nice and funny person and I regret bashing her period.
Twist My Fate: Same opinion as Sodagirl
Hardcore Rick: He's still cool with me, I just don't get why he called me a fag that time.
Dogcatcher: He's cool with me, we settled our differences a long while ago.

Last edited by David; 16 Apr 2003 at 03:11 PM.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Here's a thread that will end up in The War Zone by Friday....but my pick right know is Exodus or who I like to calll Exoduche.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Actually I used to like just about everyone, but now I dislike almost all of them. Some of the people here have changed and they treat me different now compared to the way they used to, so I cant stand them anymore.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 16 Apr 2003 at 04:01 PM.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Yeah, Exocunt is my pick too, lmao

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH THERE IS CERTAINLY A LIST..ESSENTIALLY TO THE GREAT ONE IT RESEMBLES THAT OF PEOPLE WHO HIT OUT WITH CRAP LIKE "WHEN I'M IN THE HOOD"..HELL THE ONLY HOOD THOSE JABRONI'S BEEN IN IS MR ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD.

AS FOR FEMALES OF PWF AND ANY ARGUMENTS THAT TRANSPIRE WITH THEM..WELL THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT IN THE END CAUSE THEY LIVE LONGER THAN MEN SO THAT TAKES CARE O THEM..EVEN IF THEY'RE THE LAST HAM SANDWHICH IN HUNGRY TOWN OR NOT..FACT IS THOUGH THE FOLLOWING ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA THE ROCK:

STICK
HARDY
PSYCHO TAYLOR
REDDMKO

THE REST OF YOU JABRONI'S I CAN LIVE WITH.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: Is there anyone at PWF you used to dislike that you still dislike?

Quote:
Strezz The One said in post # :

Johnny Blitz: I hate the bastard

I'm pretty sure I'm cool with about everyone now but I'm starting to get suspicious again.......

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

meh,i don't dislike anyone really...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Stick: I used to hate him for bashing me for some reason..then I realised he's just a sad person with some issues

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
The Juice said in post #2 :
Here's a thread that will end up in The War Zone by Friday....but my pick right know is Exodus or who I like to calll Exoduche.

Quote:
Tig_Bitties said in post #4 :
lmao. I'm hated by two ppl nobody even cares about. yeah for me.

BTW juice, why'd you send this to me? Maybe the Titch Bits can help you out.

anyway, you two fags can have fun jerking each other off in WZ. And If you don't start paying attention in wwe juice, I'm gonna boot your ass the way I did Sock Cucker. So fucking wise up and quit your bitching .

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

lmao. I'm hated by two ppl nobody even cares about. yeah for me.

BTW juice, why'd you send this to me? Maybe the Titch Bits can help you out.

anyway, you two fags can have fun jerking each other off in WZ. And If you don't start paying attention in wwe juice, I'm gonna boot your ass the way I did Sock Cucker. So fucking wise up and quit your bitching .
That's a funny picture how long have you been saying that for??

Nice to see the other posters that have no life have to time to devote to manipulating website pictures....How long did that take you to make???
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I used to hate stick when he was xXx because he would bash me for no reason, but Stick is cool now. He changed. I don't hate anyone. I could care less if you hate me.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

seriously, he probably spent weeks making that, and was looking for the right time to post it. He's a 31 year old that stalks WhitWolf 24/7, who is like 12.

And nice job being the first to break the new Off-Topic rules Exocunt. This thread was for naming people that you dislike, not flamming them.

Exocunt should be banned from the off-topic like the rules say. And if he doesn't get banned then you may as well throw the rule book out the fucking window.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

That's a funny picture how long have you been saying that for??

Nice to see the other posters that have no life have to time to devote to manipulating website pictures....How long did that take you to make???
oh, bout 5 minutes. Glad you like it. You can use it in your act if you want. or how about this one...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
THE ROCK said in post #5 :
OH THERE IS CERTAINLY A LIST..ESSENTIALLY TO THE GREAT ONE IT RESEMBLES THAT OF PEOPLE WHO HIT OUT WITH CRAP LIKE "WHEN I'M IN THE HOOD"..HELL THE ONLY HOOD THOSE JABRONI'S BEEN IN IS MR ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD.

AS FOR FEMALES OF PWF AND ANY ARGUMENTS THAT TRANSPIRE WITH THEM..WELL THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT IN THE END CAUSE THEY LIVE LONGER THAN MEN SO THAT TAKES CARE O THEM..EVEN IF THEY'RE THE LAST HAM SANDWHICH IN HUNGRY TOWN OR NOT..FACT IS THOUGH THE FOLLOWING ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA THE ROCK:

STICK
HARDY
PSYCHO TAYLOR
REDDMKO

THE REST OF YOU JABRONI'S I CAN LIVE WITH.
LOL. LIke I have said before, don't be mad at me because I pointed out that you aren't original. You aren't even original in bringing the Rock gimmick here. That was done a long time ago.

Quote:
Twist My Fate said in post #8 :
Stick: I used to hate him for bashing me for some reason..then I realised he's just a sad person with some issues
You know why I bashed you. I do have issues and I am a sad person, but that isn't how it was back then.

I don't hate anyone here. I don't really dislike anyone either, but some people are annoying. I have had battles with many people, but it's all in the past. I don't hold grudges over the internet.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
The Juice said in post #2 :
but my pick right know is Exodus or who I like to calll Exoduche.

Quote:
Tig_Bitties said in post #4 :

Quote:
Tig_Bitties said in post #12 :
seriously, he probably spent weeks making that, and was looking for the right time to post it. He's a 31 year old that stalks WhitWolf 24/7, who is like 12.

And nice job being the first to break the new Off-Topic rules Exocunt. This thread was for naming people that you dislike, not flamming them.

Exocunt should be banned from the off-topic like the rules say. And if he doesn't get banned then you may as well throw the rule book out the fucking window.
Who bashed who first? Can't you read a whole post either. I'd think between the 2 of you, you could actually get it right for once.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!