ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm leaving!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Angry I'm leaving!!!!!

Yeah that's right folks, I'm leaving my house and going to the store to get a few things. I swear, it seems like I have to run to the store everyday for something.

Question is, how often do you go to the store? Do you usually pick up a few things, a cartful, in between? Also, do you stop at multiple stores to find a better bargain or if a certain store is the only one to carry a certain product?

Me, There's times when I get a cartful, and other times when there's just a few things. Like today, I gotta stop at a coupel different stores. One to get catfood and catlitter (they're cheaper and come in bigger sizes at K Mart) then I gotta get a few random things from the grocery store. Then on the way back, I gotta stop and get some smokes for my mom (damn cancer sticks).
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Don't spook me like that man. It's bad enough that I am thinking about it. You don't need to scare everyone like that.

Oh, and roughly once a month
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

lol.....

I got to the store daily and pick up a few things
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I want candy...and whenever my mom makes mego to the stores maybe 2 times a week
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

we go shopping every saturday morning and get almost a cartful to last the upcoming week. I just go to one store and that's it.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't go shopping much.
Never for groceries...That's my mom's area. If we don't have anything I want, I won't eat...but I don't go to the store.

I go on occasion to a local small department store when I need just a few things. Maybe once a week or every 2 weeks.
I never go to the local Wal-Mart except for bait in the summer. I hate that store with a passion (ok, it's the people I dislike) About twice a month I go to Ottumwa (a town 50 miles away) and I do a whole lot of shopping at a time so I won't need to do much in my home town. Then like once every few months I go to Des Moines and do any clothes and electronics shopping I need to get done (85 miles away) ...That's pretty much it.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I go shopping practially everyday. Problem is I usually don't have enough money to buy anything
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I do the major shopping once a week and stop in for a few things once in between

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I go to my 7-11 every freakin day for something. But it's only 25 feet from my place so it's no problem. I never buy very much at the grocery store. Maybe just what I want to eat at the time.

Everything else like clothes and music, I just go to the place I know I can find it the fastest and leave. I never shop around unless it's something major, and I've only used one coupon in my life.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i go to the store by my house every daycause i get the hookup there
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I go to a store once a week, maybe twice. I hate going out shoping. The only reason I will go out to the store is if I need something. I'm in and out. No stupid browsing.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Shit STICK thanks for the heart attack

Oh and I go to the store once a week.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I went to 3 stores to get random things. So I get back and put all the shit away, and I gotta run back to the closest store to buy my grandma some smokes. Damn old ass shoulda said something before I left
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I go usually once a week.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I SHop when i have money!