ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What The Fuck!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default What The Fuck!!!

I am trying to post somthing with a poll in it and I click submit it just sends me to the boards. No Post is there. I am just right back in the off-topic board. Somthing's wrong here.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I can't work in these conditions...
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I think this person is the little devil plotting behind the scences at PWF....

Starscreams complaining that its running slow
When people click on the mod options it fucks up
My hamburger went missing....
When I tried to edit my sig, this came up--->........

Whats happening to PWF
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

I think this person is the little devil plotting behind the scences at PWF....

Starscreams complaining that its running slow
When people click on the mod options it fucks up
When I tried to edit my sig, this came up--->........

Whats happening to PWF
Who Mary-Kate or Me?
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Mary - Kate

The one on the left in this gif

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Mary - Kate

The one on the left in this gif

She not on the left in every picture. If you look at them you can see she is on the right in some. She in the right more then left.

Yep, I am sure Mary-Kate Olsen (Who Doesn't like Wrestling) comes to PWF every night and puts hacks and shit in to fuck the whole boards up. I mean its just so logical.

Last edited by n/a; 16 Apr 2003 at 11:33 AM.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Stop spamming up the off-topic.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok here is your answer

Backstage Politics NUFF SAID!
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you see What the Fuck...and you have certain expectations
at least in my mind
but this .... What the hell is this?No topic.No question.Nothing...

oh well....DC is pry right and his sig is fucking awesome

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
grins evilly and munches away on it in secret
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
you see What the Fuck...and you have certain expectations
at least in my mind
but this .... What the hell is this?No topic.No question.Nothing...

oh well....DC is pry right and his sig is fucking awesome
thanks angle...

Here's a topic what abbreviations do you use when you type..like WTF for what the fuck
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
thanks angle...

Here's a topic what abbreviations do you use when you type..like WTF for what the fuck
i use WTF
lol..and all of its many siblings
also I tend to type Pry instead of probably

Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

She not on the left in every picture. If you look at them you can see she is on the right in some. She in the right more then left.

Yep, I am sure Mary-Kate Olsen (Who Doesn't like Wrestling) comes to PWF every night and puts hacks and shit in to fuck the whole boards up. I mean its just so logical.

Are you retarded Have you been locked in a cage your whole life??

Its a J-O-K-E....

and the Mary - Kate thing...I said it because I cant tell the difference
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Haha, yeah dude, they're twins......

I think we're all in agreeance that Ashley is the hotter one though, am I right??

Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

=

hubba, hubba...le baby