ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Problems as I see them

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Problems as I see them

There are many problems currently in PWF...we all know about them ...now we need to do something about them
so in an effort to create an intelligent debate on what to do about these problems...I'm gonna list some of them

here goes
1)Favoritism...the backstage politics are at all time low point.Its pretty evident to most of us that if you're in good with a mod you get some perks

2)SPAM...yes it is here, yes it is a problem, NO everybody does not have to post that damned smiley in the thread to point it out. We all know about spam, its never gonna go away completely. People pointing out spam only creates more of it. LEt the mods deal with it..thats their job isnt it?

4)Problem Posters...we have several, they must be dealt with, they take away from the overall greatness of PWF. just because they have friends does not mean the rules do not apply to them

5)The Rules/Warning System...its there for a reason, if these were enforced equally by all mods then many of our current problems would not be so bad

6)Forums/Moderators...Its time to trim the fat , there are entirely too many forums, the topics that can be discussed in OT are limited we need to cut some of the excess forums and maybe evaluate the jobs some of our moderators are doing...no offene to anyone

these are just some of the things I have noticed...feel free to disagree , its your right
If I'm wrong I'm wrong...so what
but if you think I'm right then maybe its time to start changing things round here

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

7) Massive Complaining - a BIG problem.....right now everyone thinks they should be mod...and right now everyone is speaking out why they deserve modship....I say PM a SMod take a ticket get in line..

8) PWF Sucks - No im not saying it does....but people need to stop saying it and creating threads on how bad its current state is...in stead of getting 50people to agree with you.....create a decent topic....like Kurt has made many....
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

8) PWF Sucks - No im not saying it does....but people need to stop saying it and creating threads on how bad its current state is...in stead of getting 50people to agree with you.....create a decent topic....like Kurt has made many....
Agree very much with that one......

I'm goin to sleep people, good luck and goodnight

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

9)Posters...we all notice whats bad , but what are we doing to change it?Instead of saying theres no topics to post in ...make one. If PWF is dead its our own faults..if you're bored then you're boring. Do something about it, don't expect someone to do it for you*edit*(my bad, pretty much what Da Loo already said..but still important)

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :

Agree very much with that one......

I'm goin to sleep people, good luck and goodnight

See ya later on BLitz
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I'm going to bed, maybe tomorrow they will have my damn family guy dvd...night all......
Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'm out too...later people

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

leave da loo to run the house eh guys....

Catch ya'll later....peace
Old 16 Apr 2003, 04:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: The Problems as I see them

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post #1 :

4)Problem Posters...we have several, they must be dealt with, they take away from the overall greatness of PWF. just because they have friends does not mean the rules do not apply to them

6)Forums/Moderators...Its time to trim the fat , there are entirely too many forums, the topics that can be discussed in OT are limited we need to cut some of the excess forums and maybe evaluate the jobs some of our moderators are doing...no offene to anyone

4) No matter which forums you go too there are problem posters. Its something that will continue to happen regardless of the rules. All that can be done is the mods deal with them instantly and for other posters to ignore them and not be baited.

6) I agree that theres probably 2 or 3 forums too many and that dilutes the subjects that can be discussed in off topic but thats what happens when you take entertainment topics (entertainment) and thought provoking topics (meeting of the minds) and give them their own forum. Im not saying they shouldnt have their own forum just that you can hamstring the success of a forum by limiting its options. The sheer volume of traffic I have seen on Offtopic since arriving here in june 2002 has staggered me when you consider that this place was a wrestling forum foremost and the wrestling volume of traffic has been vastly less than this forum. Its been an interesting place to read at times but during the last few months has practically been a breeding ground for the warzone. There needs to be a return to sensible topics around here and some posters need to calm the fuck down. This place can be enjoyable to read and post in again but only if the animosity disappears.

Quote:
Da Loo said in post #2 :
7) Massive Complaining - a BIG problem.....right now everyone thinks they should be mod...and right now everyone is speaking out why they deserve modship....I say PM a SMod take a ticket get in line..

8)create a decent topic....like Kurt has made many....
7) Thats sums it up nicely my friend. This place has had a lot of this lately. Off topic should not be the forum for grievences. Thats what the complain thread in the suggestion box is for.

8) I must admit Im glad to see him back because he made a lot of good ones when he was here previously and I look forward to seeing them again.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 06:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

I don't want to be a mod, never asked and never will ask.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 06:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
CrAzy Beautiful said in post # :

I don't want to be a mod, never asked and never will ask.
Not you my CrAzy Le bAby...

I wasnt saying you...in fact I didnt mean everyone, It was a figure of speech...

People Bitching So Far:

Me
Kurt Angle
Hollywood Hogan
Starscream
Marbles
Redkkmo <---- Sorry if its wrong (sp?)
A few others that I cant think of at the mo but I could name a few that I know want modship, or want it back

Is gonna get CraZy..........beautiful
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :

Not you my CrAzy Le bAby...

I wasnt saying you...in fact I didnt mean everyone, It was a figure of speech...

Is gonna get CraZy..........beautiful

aha

Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

You know what I was going to add on to this but there is no need to. Everyhting has already been stated except this. All I am going to say is this...I am no longer going to keep my distance. If I feel the need to say something about a situation I will say it. I will not allow anyone to keep me silent.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete

Last edited by Sarah; 16 Apr 2003 at 08:43 AM.