ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

which do you subscribe to

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default which do you subscribe to

any magazines?
mailing lists?
cable service?
internet provider?

I subscribe to Maxim, Entertainment Weekly, and Premiere
no mailing lists
I have Time Warner Digital cable
and Zoomtown for internet

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Entertainment Weekly and blender
No mailing lists
Time Warner
Roadrunner

Old 16 Apr 2003, 03:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Entertainment Weekly and blender
No mailing lists
Time Warner
Roadrunner
godbelss you Johnny Blitz...finally someone with the decency to respond to this miserable thread

Old 16 Apr 2003, 04:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I only have a subscription to 1 magazine and that is WWE Magazine.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 05:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default Re: which do you subscribe to

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
any magazines?
mailing lists?
cable service?
internet provider?
Magazines = none I find it easier to go and buy them before I start work each week
Mailing lists = only on my email. I get cinema news and xbox and PS2 news.
Cable sevice = foxtel in australia
Internet provider = telstra big pond

Old 16 Apr 2003, 05:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Magazines = nothing - i rarely buy them
Mailing lists = email. practically everything (PS2, wwe, PC games, etc.)
Cable sevice = foxtel in australia
Internet provider = senet (South Australia)
Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

hmmmm let's see i subscribe to playboy...i have directv, adelphia for my IP, and the only mailing lists i have a bunch of em, but ususally i just go to the main stores to buy stuff
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

any magazines? Maxim, Stuff

mailing lists? I don't even really know what these are. I get millions in my email though if that's what they are

cable service? comcast I think. It's free so i don't pay attention

internet provider? I don't know what it is at work, Earthlink at home.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

any magazines? - I don't have a subscription, but my brother does but gives a lot of them to me. He signed up for them on his credit card when he was half asleep and hungover I think. Anyways, I get ESPN The Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Car and Driver, European Car, and then I have a few Stuff Magazines, but he wants those. There's also Men's Fitness I believe.

mailing lists? - Umm none I guess.

cable service? - Comcast

internet provider? MSN. I have a little under a year left on the contract. When that's up, hopefully I will be able to switch to Comcast High Speed Cable Internet. That would kick ass.