ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What was the last DVD you watched

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default What was the last DVD you watched

What was the last DVD you watched

Well, the last one I watched was Getting There.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you are sick little man...tey still show those olsen girls having there diapers changed on television.....you are a bad monkey a very bad monkey

anyway last dvd I watched was Airplane!..one of the greatest comedies of all time

Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

species II

Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

The Ring
Old 16 Apr 2003, 05:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

XXX - I watched it on monday

Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
you are sick little man...tey still show those olsen girls having there diapers changed on television.....you are a bad monkey a very bad monkey

anyway last dvd I watched was Airplane!..one of the greatest comedies of all time
Are you talking about Full House? I haven't seen that show in years. Its still on? Anyway, Getting There, ain't that bad. It's not incredibly great, but It ain't bad. Who can you say I am sick? Because I like a celebrity? Would you call some sick if another kid likes Angelina Jolie or Pamela Anderson? Just because The Olsen Twins are 16 makes no difference. I can see if I was way older, It would be sick and by the way there is lots of 40 year old men waiting for there 18th birthday because in there dumb mind they think they got a chance. Really, your a hypocrite. I am sure you saw a woman on TV and liked her, but I am not going to argue over this with you. Frankly, your stupid ass ain't worth it.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

Are you talking about Full House? I haven't seen that show in years. Its still on? Anyway, Getting There, ain't that bad. It's not incredibly great, but It ain't bad. Who can you say I am sick? Because I like a celebrity? Would you call some sick if another kid likes Angelina Jolie or Pamela Anderson? Just because The Olsen Twins are 16 makes no difference. I can see if I was way older, It would be sick and by the way there is lots of 40 year old men waiting for there 18th birthday because in there dumb mind they think they got a chance. Really, your a hypocrite. I am sure you saw a woman on TV and liked her, but I am not going to argue over this with you. Frankly, your stupid ass ain't worth it.
If somebody else picked a woman off tv that they liked and I watched Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse have comedic misadventures while changing their diapers I would tell them they were sick as well....Its really about the actresses themselves
they grew up on TV turn on WGN and their they are with their naked toddler selves...therefore its disturbing

Pamela Anderson will get you mocked by me....girl got passed around like a J...fuck fuck pass
Angelina Jolie...her lips freak me out and I think she looks like a heroin addict..but if thats your cup of tea so be it
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen...well "you're in big trouble mister" cause thats really fucked up. They grew up on TV and they still arent legal...its pedophilia and sick

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think this Reddmko guy is only like 15 or 16 Kurt, so therefore it isn't sick because he's either their age, or younger than they are.

Back on topic. I have never watched a DVD because I'm a poor ass and can't afford a DVD player. As far as the last movie I watched, that would have to be ummmm probably Menace II Society.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
I think this Reddmko guy is only like 15 or 16 Kurt, so therefore it isn't sick because he's either their age, or younger than they are.
still creepy...but I guess a valid defense

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

still creepy...but I guess a valid defense
LOL, not as creepy as Juice aka Boston having a Hollywood crush on Amanda Bynes and Hillary Duff. He's like 25 and they're like 15.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
LOL, not as creepy as Juice aka Boston having a Hollywood crush on Amanda Bynes and Hillary Duff. He's like 25 and they're like 15.
awwww man...thats just wrong

somebody needs to get out more

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

i don't own a dvd player. now this thread is frikking weird. I heard of the Olse twins but who the hell are Hillary Duff and Amanda Bynes?
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Lost Soul said in post # :
i don't own a dvd player. now this thread is frikking weird. I heard of the Olse twins but who the hell are Hillary Duff and Amanda Bynes?
Amanda Bynes is a upcoming actress, she's probably got a good career ahead of her...Nickelodeon gave her her own variety show a while back...she's currently got a show on the WB with Jennie Garth of 90210 fame

Hilary Duff is a Disney channel kid ..she's got a show called Lizzie Mcguire and a movie based on that show coming next month I believe..flash in the pan young actress no one will know who she is in 5 yrs

goddam I know too much crap

Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Amanda Bynes is a upcoming actress, she's probably got a good career ahead of her...Nickelodeon gave her her own variety show a while back...she's currently got a show on the WB with Jennie Garth of 90210 fame

Hilary Duff is a Disney channel kid ..she's got a show called Lizzie Mcguire and a movie based on that show coming next month I believe..flash in the pan young actress no one will know who she is in 5 yrs

goddam I know too much crap

you scare the living shit out of me sometimes
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Lost Soul said in post # :

you scare the living shit out of me sometimes
me too...me too