ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Enough is enough, and it's time for a change

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Enough is enough, and it's time for a change

Well, seeing how I was not included in "Tell the Truth", I have decided to give everyone a shoot...by myself, with no one asking me questions. First of all, why would I do this you ask?

Well, my friends, Hollywood Hogan is the most overlooked poster here. I have never bitched about it though, I have taken it all in fucking stride....but let me show you all what I mean

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

Interviews Requested (in order of request):
Da Loo
Kurt Angle
Johnny Blitz (x2)
Bleak (x2)
Evil-Ryan (x2)
Hollywood Hogan
Midnight-Sun (x2)
Mind Freak
Dogcatcher
Sweet Tooth
Killer K.A.M. (x2)
Bloodfusion (x2)
Slash
J Kliq 01
Marbles (x3)
You notice there, Ryan gave us an order in which we would go...

but here is the order they are going...

Interviews Requested (in order of request):
Da Loo
Kurt Angle
Johnny Blitz (x2)
Bleak (x2)
Evil-Ryan (x2)
Hollywood Hogan
Midnight-Sun (x2)
Mind Freak
Dogcatcher
Sweet Tooth
Killer K.A.M. (x2)
Bloodfusion (x2)
Slash
J Kliq 01
Marbles (x3)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Quote:
Fusions Bitch said in post # :
stick i want you to fill that void now

so here's what we have

wed. EVIL RYAN

Friday night: Stick
Da Loo
Johnny Blitz

Saturday night: The Cheat
Kurt Angle
Dog Catcher

Triple Header weekend at PWF!
You notice, that not only was I before Dogcatcher, but Cheat and Stick weren't even on the list, but did I complain....no I did not. Did I complain when I have seen everyone else getting to mod multiple forums? No fucking way, not once....even if I have applied ANY time that a forum has been open to mod I have applied for it, and i have not been accepted because I have not either 1. caused enough controversy to be noticed or 2. kissed enough ass. But hell, even if I got another fucking forum, it's not like I would be recognized for it anyways...

Look at this...and yes, I am posting a quote from the mod forum, if a super mod or admin has a problem with it, fucking ban me, I don't care

Quote:
XDS said in post [url=http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16134# [/url]:
Forgotten Sin, He runs a tight little games forum down there. Doesn't get much notice though, but he does a good job.
Excuse me? Sin is a great moderator, he has done great in there....but did anyone mention when I single handedly modded it when Afficial would never come in there because he was busy modding OT? I tried to get us traffic, from contests, i wrote a fucking column even (gaming suggestions), I tried to start threads that would get us fucking traffic...and got NOTHING... So the point of this thread is to tell you all that the Hollywood Hogan you once knew and most people didn't even acknowledge is DEAD, and things are going to fucking change with me. I have been nice long enough, because I have now been shown that being nice gets us all NOWHERE. If any of you have any questions you would like to add to this shoot, go right ahead and I will answer them.....
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

um hollywood i asked to be in on it like by the 3rd page....ryan didn't look at it right..when it started up again i said something bout it...just to let ya know...besides..i think the lineup i am in is a good lineup..maybe it is about the group you are going to be interviewed with...
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Now you got that old WWF Theme Song stuck in my head. Who was it for? I think D'lo Brown or Owen Hart. Heck Can't remember.

(Starts singing that song in his)
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Yeah I got some questions.

1. I always thought we were cool. Am I right or are you pissed at me too?

2. How do you feel about the fact that you have been here from pretty much the beggining, but people who have been here half as long get mod spots over you?

3. Are there any posters that you feel are in the same kind of situation that you are?

4. What mods spots have you applied for and what do you think of the people who have gotten the spots you applied for?

5. How do you feel about the Mr. Marbles situation from eariler today?

6. Why do you feel you have been overlooked and screwed out of mod spots?

7. Are there any posters that you feel appricate you?

8. Are there any posters in particular that you feel treat you worse than the majority treat you?

that's it for now.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the theme song is from owen hart
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Yea! Owen. I remember now
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Do you like me??

Do you hate people that seek attention??

Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

1. I always thought we were cool. Am I right or are you pissed at me too? I never said I was not cool with anyone at all, I am just uncool with everything here in general.

2. How do you feel about the fact that you have been here from pretty much the beggining, but people who have been here half as long get mod spots over you? It pisses me off. I have lobbied for mod spots over and over again, but I still get nothing.

3. Are there any posters that you feel are in the same kind of situation that you are? I feel people like Jason are in the same spot I am.

4. What mods spots have you applied for and what do you think of the people who have gotten the spots you applied for? I have applied for WWE(3 times....first before Rock got the spot, then when Truth got the spot and was alone, and then after he was made Supermod), OT(twice when people have quit)..and I was promised the games mod spot for a couple months before finally getting it.

5. How do you feel about the Mr. Marbles situation from eariler today? It shows just how fickle fucking people can be. People will turn on others in a second.

6. Why do you feel you have been overlooked and screwed out of mod spots? I have been here longer then anyone, I don't fucking spam, I only post in topics that are relevent...I don't flame in forums other then the warzone, I have complied with EVERY fucking rule that they have set, and still, it doesn't work for me.

7. Are there any posters that you feel appricate you? The Truth honestly is the only one that has ever given me any respect on here.

8. Are there any posters in particular that you feel treat you worse than the majority treat you? None of them really treat me badly, they don't say shit to me, but it just never seems to matter....well...thats going to change my friend.....thats going to change, and if I cannot be famous, I'll be fucking infamous.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Do you like me??

Do you hate people that seek attention??
I have always been cool with you blitz, but i think that you break much of the same rules that marbles breaks(flamming in OT, spamming) and you still got OT mod before I was even taken into consideration, and that makes me really fucking bitter.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :

I have always been cool with you blitz, but i think that you break much of the same rules that marbles breaks(flamming in OT, spamming) and you still got OT mod before I was even taken into consideration, and that makes me really fucking bitter.
I apologize Hogan....when I left I nominated Johnny to take my spot...I figured you had your forum and were doin a great job there...Johnny should get a chance..turns out Johnny didnt want his chance that badly

but that is my fault...I'm sorry bro

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Read the answer to the question in my shoot interview regarding my mod spot. It's fuckin stupid.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Read the answer to the question in my shoot interview regarding my mod spot. It's fuckin stupid.
could you repost...that shoot thing is like 70 pages..I would prefer not to search thru it

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Aight, gimme a sec.....

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

5. When I left I had every intention of not coming back. I'll admit it, I spend way too much damn time here. I was OT mod and I would have happily done my job. The problem was I had no powers as mod because my options didn't work correctly, I asked SC and anybody who would listen that I couldn't do anything if they didn't give me any powers. It was bullshit, I asked SC at least 10 times and nothing got done, so I just gave it up, wasn't worth the aggravation and the constant bugging of other people here.

There ya go, hope it makes a little more sense now

Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
5. When I left I had every intention of not coming back. I'll admit it, I spend way too much damn time here. I was OT mod and I would have happily done my job. The problem was I had no powers as mod because my options didn't work correctly, I asked SC and anybody who would listen that I couldn't do anything if they didn't give me any powers. It was bullshit, I asked SC at least 10 times and nothing got done, so I just gave it up, wasn't worth the aggravation and the constant bugging of other people here.

There ya go, hope it makes a little more sense now
thanks man...I appreciate it