ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most Annoying type of Off-Topic Poster
View Poll Results: Most Annoying type of Off-Topic poster
People who call every thing spam while posting spam thread 10 55.56%
People make up stupid contest for worthless on-line points 0 0%
Mods who move every thread that people curse on to The War Zone 1 5.56%
Random thoughts threads 1 5.56%
People that ask "What happen to The Auto forum?" 1 5.56%
Male poster that talk about having sex with Female posters that live over 3000 miles away 1 5.56%
British posters that use words like mum or arse 1 5.56%
People who are against the war in Iraq but post all day the The War Zone 0 0%
People that post poll threads and can't come up with 10 different options 0 0%
other 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Most Annoying type of Off-Topic Poster

I would have to say people who tell other people not to post spam threads while posting a Spam thread.

Last edited by BOSTON; 15 Apr 2003 at 08:54 PM.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

People who call everything spam.

Did you really lose an arm?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
People who call everything spam.

Did you really lose an arm?
No ,I was just kidding about that I was seeing how long it would take for someone to ask me about it.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh, ok. I asked in that thread but I think it was overlooked.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Who posted other because I want to know who else is annoying?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

You

Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

The random thoughts one really annoyed me because most of it was just talking about being upset or depressed, when we have the current mood hack. Then you get a thread going on about your weekend plans or summer vacation.

So why not start a thread about summer vacations or your weekend plans? People were bitching saying it was the only creative thread, yet they don't go and start any creative threads themselves. Also the male posters who go and hit on every female poster here which is ridiculous. Is it that hard for them to find someone in their area that they have to try and hit on someone they'll never meet from here?

Some of the posters here act like they're 11 rather then the age they say they are.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I find sexually frustrated male posters asking for sex with a female/male poster who lives a billion miles a way very annoying. If they cannot get a girl go for a damn prostitute and leave PWF alone!
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

THANK GOD!!!! Someone who FINALLY sees what I had been annoyed with from day one here.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm annoyed by myself. I'm the type of poster that's uncreative (as far as making topics) and I just post in whatever. If no good threads are made, I don't post.

Also a little flirting over the net is ok, but when it's taken to extremes, that's annoying as hell.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh yeah, another type of poster that annoys the absolute hell out of me, is someone who replies to every thread on the first page, just to reply to them even if their answers are stupid and useless and have no substance or meaning to them. Those fucking piss me off to no end.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post #10 :
I'm annoyed by myself. I'm the type of poster that's uncreative (as far as making topics) and I just post in whatever. If no good threads are made, I don't post.

Also a little flirting over the net is ok, but when it's taken to extremes, that's annoying as hell.
yes and sometimes...

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post #11 :
Oh yeah, another type of poster that annoys the absolute hell out of me, is someone who replies to every thread on the first page, just to reply to them even if their answers are stupid and useless and have no substance or meaning to them. Those fucking piss me off to no end.
...and yes.

see I'm not even creative enough to come up with my own answers. Also, I'll coment in a poll and not vote. Also, posters who quote and reply with either a smiley or "lol"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LOL, speaking of quoting....

I hate it when someone makes a long ass post and then someone replies right after, or even on the same page by quoting it, thus stretching the screen way out and causng me to scroll for an hour. That goes for when someone posts numerous pictures in one post, and someone quotes it, like we didn't see them the first time.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Bump
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

People who call everything Spam...spam constitutes as different things depending on who you are...those who make it a point to say "this is spam"..they annoy me a lot,that and "other" in this case being people who take stuff to heart if they get flamed.