ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who's your favorite poster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Who's your favorite poster?

mine's Mac.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hardy
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
Hardy
where's Hardy, anyway?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Edgez Baby
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Da Loo or Sodagirl I guess

Old 16 Apr 2003, 06:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :

where's Hardy, anyway?
Im here.

Anyway ill go with KK to repay the favor.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Metalhead i've come to realize that this guy is pretty cool
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

My personal favourite is dan maverick, I read his posts and wonder whether the man is truely retarded or if hes having us all on. At the moment the jurys out on that decision.

Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I like Johnny Blitz the best

But I have a whole lot of people on here that I get on great with..

But Blitz makes me lmao, plus he has the same passion I have for these guys:

Da Loo------>
Le baby----->
Himself------>
The advert guy----->
David Hasselhoff
May Young
and many more

Plus he gave me 3 ratings of 10 in the hot guys forum

who can argue with that logic
Old 16 Apr 2003, 08:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Himself------>
that smilie always cracks me up. lmao.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 10:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Definitely Da Loo. Simply because he does stuff like this...

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Carmen
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

i have a few

Truth, Stone Cold, Marbles, Forgotten Sin, Sweet Tooth, and ILC when she was here....
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

oh yeah i forgot Mickey Deeznuts
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Here is my list. I've never made one before so I guess I'll get on it.

KK
Stick
Soda
Truth
Crazy
Slash
TBG
Bleak
Loo
WLS
Blitz
DC
Jason
WW
Rock (the real rock, not the RockaMcCrock)
Sarge
SC
Metalhead
Forgottin Sin
Hogan
Badman
Dade
Fusion
TA
Physco
Sly
TM
Hardy
Ryan
That guy that really likes the cowboys in the sports forum even though I'm forgetting his name right now.
Anyone I made banners for
Anyone I forgot that knows they should be up there but aren't

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!