ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

He's Back!!! (and better than ever)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default He's Back!!! (and better than ever)

Your GM! Former and new! Yeah, yeah... you all remember the old GM gimmick... it's back... BUT... I'm giving you all more control over PWF. I am the GM though... so... erm... my first request will be for each of you to make a banner that says I LOVE TM3 in your sig. That'll be all... thank you.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

How about no..

Go Timberwolves!
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Which GM are you? Bischoff? Or are you Stephanie McMahon? I can't tell.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

How about... Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers (a topic originated by Exo) that's our side topic
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ummm you may be the GM in your eyes, but one click of my mouse and your looking for a job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
Ummm you may be the GM in your eyes, but one click of my mouse and your looking for a job.
gotcha... sorry 'bout this. All clear... to the side topic.

And BM... I'm... erm... Sam
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
LMAO. Hey Sarge does your button still says "skullfuck"
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :

And BM... I'm... erm... Sam
I know, but are you the female GM on SD or the male GM on Raw? I can't tell.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

I always wanted to go to the warzone when I used the name Over Cooked and make them tap and tell them they've been over cooked... but I didn't want to go to the WZ and I had no chance of making someone tap.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Strezz The One said in post # :

I know, but are you the female GM on SD or the male GM on Raw? I can't tell.
The male one on P W F... but Mac tells me I can't... and if Mac says no it means no... I've gotta kiss Mac's ass because he runs the show.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Carmen said in post # :
sexy.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, if you are coming back, i would find it fitting that you pay your dues by joining the "SargeantHartman Kiss My Ass Club"
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Carmen said in post # :
LMFAO, I gotta visit that site.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Double K said in post # :
Well, if you are coming back, i would find it fitting that you pay your dues by joining the "SargeantHartman Kiss My Ass Club"
been there, done that.

KK, if you make me a banner that says proud member of the SargeantHartman Kiss My Ass Club I'll have it in my sig forever