ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Everyone in this thread NOW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Everyone in this thread NOW

Alright, listen. I haven't been this hated since my early days in PW. I enjoyed it then, but right now I don't seem to know what's wrong.

See, there's a difference between my spam, as well as the spam from people like PabloRipcord, 2Gangster or even Starscream.

When I spam, it's out of love. And good intent.

All I wanted to do was get traffic moving with a blend of classic Marbles humor. Which is what I believe I accomplished. But yet, for some reason you just aren't the receptive crowd I remember when I left here on March 7th.

So please.....all your comments really did hurt me. Especially Sodagirl's. Her words were a strong blow to my heart that I don't know I'll be able to ever recover from.

Please, everyone, air your grievences with me. Everybody. I wanna hear your thoughts. I wanna work it out with you, with everybody. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble. I didn't mean it. I love this site more than anything in the world. But when this site doesn't love me back.......well, it hurts me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Wow, this is gonna get people on your good side

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Wow, this is gonna get people on your good side
Blitz, if you don't wanna talk to me, if you don't wanna solve anything, and if you wanna just keep getting on my nerves, just shut the hell up. Just shut the hell up and go away. Because unlike everybody else, I don't really care how you feel about me. If you don't wanna smooth over anything, fine with me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

What the fuck ever dude. You're the one that insults my threads, calls me a pest, tons of shit. So you can kiss my ass and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
What the fuck ever dude. You're the one that insults my threads, calls me a pest, tons of shit. So you can kiss my ass and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

That's because you're fuckin' annoying. You spammed the hell outta these boards today too. You even admitted it in the spamming thread. Plus, you make alters. You turn every thread into a fuckin' chat room for you and your friends. If you don't have anything to say to me, leave me alone.

AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: Everyone in this thread NOW

you know what your problems are and you don't do anything about it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I'm posting. What are you gonna do there tough guy??

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

hey marbles i think you make some genuinely funny posts just remember you cant please everybody somebody will always complain and bitch

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Just stop the flaming and spamming and I'm ok with whatever you do. I didn't see what Blitz did earlier, I wasn't here. Otherwise I would have asked him to stop just as I did you. That's all I got.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Everyone in this thread NOW

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
you know what your problems are and you don't do anything about it.

Yeah see, here's the thing.

All the time, I got you people. Riding my nuts, telling me how funny I am and how I'm one of the people who make this site.

Then, today, out of the blue, I got all you people telling me I suck and you hate me and you want me to go away.

Maybe if you people were a little bit more clear with how you feel about me, I could understand your point of view. But you guys are the ones who refuse to make up your minds.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

All of my threads had topics, unlike his little "hey, me and stick are white guys, hooray!!!" threads. So whatever dude.....

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Re: Re: Everyone in this thread NOW

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Yeah see, here's the thing.

All the time, I got you people. Riding my nuts, telling me how funny I am and how I'm one of the people who make this site.

Then, today, out of the blue, I got all you people telling me I suck and you hate me and you want me to go away.

Maybe if you people were a little bit more clear with how you feel about me, I could understand your point of view. But you guys are the ones who refuse to make up your minds.
Hey Blitz cut the crap. if you don't have anything to say that has to do with the point of the thread then please don't post and antagonize things. Anyway Marbles, as one of the few people here who don't ride your nuts, I can safely say that you can count on what I say as being my true thoughts on the subject.
You are a funny guy, but you push things too much. You need to relax and smooth things out with whatever you got going on in your head. Otherwise, just chill, don't flame and stop the spam. And you won't have to hear from me on the subject anymore.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Don't make me the fuckin bad guy. He said I spammed up the boards so I defended myself. So back off.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

I thank you for your opinion Ryan. I really do.

Blitz, thank you for participating.

Everyone else, thank you for at least reading my post, if you did.

Marbles don't know much. Marbles knows how to multiply.

Marbles knows how to drive.

But most of all, Marbles knows when he's not loved....

or wanted......anymore.

You guys built Mr. Marbles...........I guess you guys just killed Mr. Marbles.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 06:45 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, i agree with Blitz, let marbles walk the walk if he is serious.