ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What PWF factions have you been in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default What PWF factions have you been in?

Hell Protectorz (don't say a word), The PWF Alliance, The People's Corporation, and the Army od Darkness, and now the Breakfast Club
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Army of Darkness and The Dark Carnival
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Coven(For about 30 minutes then jumped that sinking ship...)
People's Corporation
The Masters of Evil
Army of Darkness
The Evil Empire

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 15 Apr 2003 at 03:51 PM.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Re: What PWF factions have you been in?

Quote:
T M 3 said in post # :
Hell Protectorz (don't say a word), The PWF Alliance, The People's Corporation, and the Army od Darkness, and now the Breakfast Club
the Hellz protectors? HAHAHAHAHAAHA, isn't that the group that we destroyed in a day? lol, j/k TM3

I have been in only the most elite groups, the Peoples Corporation, the Army of Darkness, and the Dynasty.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Thinking hurts my brain. Yeah.......

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Coven
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Re: Re: What PWF factions have you been in?

[QUOTE]Hollywood Hogan said in post # :
[B]

the Hellz protectors? HAHAHAHAHAAHA, isn't that the group that we destroyed in a day? lol, j/k TM3[QUOTE]

no... it was a week... then I jumped to the PC and screwed it up... and then got a lot of people pissed at me.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

i think the only one i was a part of was the one Mr Mcmahon bought and restarted but it died so quickly i guess it really pretty much never happened.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

oh yea, i was in the masters of evil, but we were just biding our time to join the AOD and become the Evil Empire..
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Breakfast Club will be my first...No way I could say no with a name like that.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Hey Soda, you're the loved one, I'm the popular one......

Remember the movie??

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :
Breakfast Club will be my first...No way I could say no with a name like that.
ya...its going to be the best stable ever.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Hey Soda, you're the loved one, I'm the popular one......

Remember the movie??
Yeah...The popular dude ended up with the freak and the loved chick ended up with the rebel....
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I know, sucks huh??

Old 15 Apr 2003, 04:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

who was in that failed PWF Punkz club. LOL. That was bad news

Also I had my own secret club. GRR. That's all that can be said

And I was in the failed AOD rebirth.

And of course Da Posse

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!