ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What type of Gas do you use in your cars?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Default What type of Gas do you use in your cars?

I LOVE ARCO/AMPM GAS!!!

\
\
\
\
\
\

(BTW...this is for school work. Keep your answers clean, cuz my teacher will have to read it. Just say you love AMPM gas and please dont delete this.) (Ill give you guys points, not that any of you need any lol, if you all say that AMPM has the greatest gas in the world.) (After 5 replies this can be closed. THANKS MODS!!!! )

Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Not only do they have great gas, their customer service is unparallel to all other companies that serve gasoline.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm I put in Crown usually because it's the cheapest around here. I have never heard of arco/ampm gas....
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dunno, the pump that says "87"
Because I like that number better than 89...

Oh, and I usually get it at Kum & Go...If that tells you anything.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO@Kum n Go.

What the fuck possessed them to use that name for their store?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I alwas use regular but once eery three months I pump high octane fuel to keep the engine happy. And I really don't care what brand I use as long as it is cheap and my cars like it.

Now seriosuly. Is there an actual gas station called Kum and go?

"edit"
Nevermind I found out already

Last edited by Toof; 15 Apr 2003 at 03:06 PM.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

And you all go to AMPM/ARCO cuz of the wonderful service RIGHT???

JUST SAY YES!!!!!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I use natural gas.

also, click on this:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/thesmurfs.shtml

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

"Yes, I go to AMPM"

Happy?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Nah, I'm not happy. You're just jealous that you can't get Ohio gas.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

lol, sorry you are not happy Blitz...I was talking to Icon though.

And Icon...I think AMPM is the greatest ever. Their gas is amazing and customer service is a total plus. I sure wish they would come to my area.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Thats alot better, im not sure if my teacher is gona like that Kum and Go banner.... Thanks im gona put you in my report.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Meh, AMPM?? More like........BORING....or something....I dunno.....something funny or some shit......

Laugh.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Meh, AMPM??
If you read the first post in this, you would know the reason why Im asking you all to say why AMPM is the best. I created this thread cuz I need a public opinion on AMPM, and I need it to be a good opinion, cuz my FN GRADE DEPENDS ON IT AND YOU ALL ARE FUKIN IT UP!!!!