ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Nearly Impossible Question 4/15/2003

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Nearly Impossible Question 4/15/2003

Hello Ladies and gentleman and welcome to today's edition of the Nearly Impossible Question. Yesterday STICK pulled a huge upset on WLS when she was literally dacning around the answer and he saw the chance to go for the kill and take the gold. Could today be the same scenario or a newcomer will drop by and get the right answer? We'll soon find out.

Today's nearly impossible question is

Accodring to a recent surevey Stress can cause this on a person.... What is it?

You people know the rules. Good luck
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

stress can cause alot of things, it can cause an alcer, so im right regardless of whatever answer you were thinking

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Haha, SS has a point......

High blood pressure??

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

lack of sleep.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
stress can cause alot of things, it can cause an alcer, so im right regardless of whatever answer you were thinking
This is based on a recent study brainiac. So this one will ad up to already long list of things.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

dont get mad at me becase i found a hole in your stupid question, just when you thought you had an impossible question, i gave you an umm, a possible answer...

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lack of sex drive lol
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

hmmm
gray hair.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Using an clown as an av??

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post #6 :
dont get mad at me becase i found a hole in your stupid question, just when you thought you had an impossible question, i gave you an umm, a possible answer...
a hole? LOL show me where it is. This questions are legit and I don't think you can actually come up with the right answer.

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post #7 :
lack of sex drive lol
lol No thats not it.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

this question is so god damn stupid, thats like saying name a day that begins with the letter t, then when someone says tuesday, you say no thursday, you might as well think of a number and make us guess till we get it, its not my fault you wear a damn fanny pack

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Using an clown as an av??
Johnny please stand in the middle of the street so you can get run over by a truck
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
this question is so god damn stupid, thats like saying name a day that begins with the letter t, then when someone says tuesday, you say no thursday, you might as well think of a number and make us guess till we get it, its not my fault you wear a damn fanny pack
Hahahaha, he's got a point ya know

Ummm.......offering to marry WLS gave me stress, among other people.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Listen numbnuts. If you don't have enough brain cells to answer this don't play will ya. Everybody has a blast playing this and I don't want someone like you ruin everyone's fun.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ummm....hmmm....

acne?