ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

"Page cannot be displayed"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default "Page cannot be displayed"

Can someone please fix this? I am getting it after I post every fuckin time and it makes me have to press back, then refresh to see if my message was posted. It seems to also be affecting when I try to use my mod options such as movin a thread (it won't let me because I get that), I can't open or close because I get it and it's starting to piss me off. I guess it started maybe 2-4 days ago, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone else get this shit after almost every post?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its not happening to me. But when I was on my friends computer a few days ago it was happening on his computer.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

no but pwf has been real slow for me the past 2days, i gotta use aol's shity browser...maybe kevin needs to reboot the server

Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Whenever I post a black screen comes up and it says "done" at the bottom of my windows menu even though nothing's happend. If I click on refresh nothing happens so I have to go back to OT and then go back into the thread to see if my post was made. Sometimes after I post I even get returned to an old thread I post in.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
no but pwf has been real slow for me the past 2days, i gotta use aol's shity browser...maybe kevin needs to reboot the server
Actually for me it seems to be running faster. Weird.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

I keep getting Runtime errors.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I've been getting that shit alot lately. Especially with my Mod options.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

If you use AOL (like me) try using Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher and it somtimes fixes the problem. Just keep AOL minimized while you surf on IE.

Also, Stick try going to Start > Settings > Control Pannel > Internet Options > (On The Pop Up Menu) Tempoary Internet Files > Click Settings > (Under Check For Newer Vesion) Make sure you don't have it on never.

It could be that you had a problem and since the browser is not reload the new page it will reload your old page.

If its not that then I don't know what it is.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Well I get that cant display page too, You just cant use quick reply or do anything in editing profile. Theres something just wrong wtih the redirect process in the clicks.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

I'm having the same problem as stick, and i have been for a while.

Stone Cold, quit stuffing your face with doughnuts, or whatever the hell your stuffing your mouth with, and fix this problem

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

No problems here, but I have seen it before.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

uhhh. hmm. test?
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

works fine for me. when did you start having the problems? it might have been because i edited some server config files for faster loading times if it was in the past few days.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok I was having the same problem too. I had to re-assign a new IP address.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

dammit kevin, you fucked it all up, now please go join pwfs new faction