ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If you could moderate any boards what would it be and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 02:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default If you could moderate any boards what would it be and why?

If you could moderate any boards what would it be and why?

Well, I would ether pick the off-topic board or contests.

Off - Topic :

Because I am always in there

Contest :

The place is never used and I would want to create cool game shows and crap in there.

Well, what about you
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Off-Topic

Because it has the most traffic so it mean its the most active (and least boring) job....

I also think I deserve the chance, people go on about not being creative and just posting in Random Thoughts. I was probly the first to say they fucking sucked and tried to something different and created The Da Posse...most of PWF's best posters got involved and it breathed some new life in OT and made it more exciting and funny..

Only PWF posters like Marbles, Truth, Starcream...you get the point have done such creative things....and correct me if Im wrong...The've all had shots at modship..

Its a Mods job to create threads and ideas of this that get Traffic flowing or interest people, and I do that as a normal poster usually whilst Im around

I also get voted as PWF poster of the month....that means something dont it???? It did for My good Friend Johnny Blitz...Le Baby

Behind the scene's I make banners/Avatars give people help with their profile....3 different people have gave me their password because they know they can trust me and I have done things in their UserCP that they didnt understand...

I easily deserve a OT mod spot, but it wont happen because their are already 3mods doing a good job, all of which I get on well with (or at least I think their cool)

Creative Writing

This is mainly because of the great job Starscream did... I would only want the mod spot if he was in their as Mod too...
I think we would make a great team and do interesting things for Creative writing that would bring in more Traffic....

Starscream did the job with PWF: out in the open, and Im sure I could contribute well with being Creative.

WarZone

People would argue that WarZone dont need a Mod...or people deserve WarZone Modship more than me....but I had plans for that place...and in my short spell of being WaZone mod for about 1/2day I never got the chance..

Nuff said...I could also come up with chances would like to see but Im not going into that shit right now.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'd mod the War-zone, that way I can edit the posts of people I don't like to say humorous things.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

I wanna moderate PW, so I could ban Traceys fat ass.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Off-Topic

Because it has the most traffic so it mean its the most active (and least boring) job....

I also think I deserve the chance, people go on about not being creative and just posting in Random Thoughts. I was probly the first to say they fucking sucked and tried to something different and created The Da Posse...most of PWF's best posters got involved and it breathed some new life in OT and made it more exciting and funny..

Only PWF posters like Marbles, Truth, Starcream...you get the point have done such creative things....and correct me if Im wrong...The've all had shots at modship..

Its a Mods job to create threads and ideas of this that get Traffic flowing or interest people, and I do that as a normal poster usually whilst Im around

I also get voted as PWF poster of the month....that means something dont it???? It did for My good Friend Johnny Blitz...Le Baby

Behind the scene's I make banners/Avatars give people help with their profile....3 different people have gave me their password because they know they can trust me and I have done things in their UserCP that they didnt understand...

I easily deserve a OT mod spot, but it wont happen because their are already 3mods doing a good job, all of which I get on well with (or at least I think their cool)

Creative Writing

This is mainly because of the great job Starscream did... I would only want the mod spot if he was in their as Mod too...
I think we would make a great team and do interesting things for Creative writing that would bring in more Traffic....

Starscream did the job with PWF: out in the open, and Im sure I could contribute well with being Creative.

WarZone

People would argue that WarZone dont need a Mod...or people deserve WarZone Modship more than me....but I had plans for that place...and in my short spell of being WaZone mod for about 1/2day I never got the chance..

Nuff said...I could also come up with chances would like to see but Im not going into that shit right now.
don't fret good things will come your way.

as for myself I don't think I deserve to mod yet because I don't have as many posts as some, and i higly respect most of the mods we have. Anyway i don't plan on being able to post much this summer. I have a lot going on right now(some of you know and some of you don't) that will prevent me from being in here as much as I am right now, during the summer.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm pretty happy where I'm at, I know I wouldn't want to mod OT at all though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm happy with the forums that I mod. Although I asked SC to remove me as Hot Women mod because I don't go in there that much and definitely don't contribute in there, but he never did. Oh well, Wanderer has shit in control in there.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

SlyasHell should be Hot women co mod.

you kick ass it ot stick. You're the next super.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Feh! I am pleased with the position that I have here as it is.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
SlyasHell should be Hot women co mod.

you kick ass it ot stick. You're the next super.
Sly said he might not be back in the last RT thread I think. I think he said something about internet problems or something, but he would have been my choice. He posted the most pics, other than Wanderer of course.

LOL, thanks EXO. I don't really think I'm worthy of super status, but thanks for the vote
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

i think i should be next supermod, then again with my record, it will be like 5 secconds until i gave it up and deleted myself

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Meh, my first modship didn't quite work out.....

Don't blame me though, read my shoot

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Sly said he might not be back in the last RT thread I think. I think he said something about internet problems or something, but he would have been my choice. He posted the most pics, other than Wanderer of course.

LOL, thanks EXO. I don't really think I'm worthy of super status, but thanks for the vote

Slys been back to check up...he sent me a PM...the thought of him gaining modship should make him return....Push for him
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
I'm pretty happy where I'm at, I know I wouldn't want to mod OT at all though.
Same here.