ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What if you had to choose

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default What if you had to choose

between saving your life or saving a stranger?

would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

would you rather lose an eye or an ear?

between saving a friends life or a family members life?

if you had the chance to kill someone who would grow up to be a ruthless killer would you do it?

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default Re: What if you had to choose

Depends on how old the stranger is I guess.....
Leg
Eye, at least you can get a glass one.
Family always comes first.
No

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oh no. Not another one of these.

Aiight, here's your answers, Rayner. Now get back to making my fucking action figure.

My own life. Duh. Help yourself, jackass.

I'll need my arm to smack yo mama, I'll need my leg to plant my foot in yo ass. They're both valuble to me. I guess I'll have to pick my vagina.

An eye, so I can finally achieve my dreams of becoming a pirate.

Depends on which friend and which family member we're talkin' about........

Yes........then I would be a ruthless killer. How cool is that?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

stranger..my life means nothing
arm...I wanna be able to walk..
eye...like Johnny B said..atleast you can get a glass one
friend...my family sux
Probably not...people can change

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Oh no. Not another one of these.

Aiight, here's your answers, Rayner. Now get back to making my fucking action figure.

My own life. Duh. Help yourself, jackass.

I'll need my arm to smack yo mama, I'll need my leg to plant my foot in yo ass. They're both valuble to me. I guess I'll have to pick my vagina.

An eye, so I can finally achieve my dreams of becoming a pirate.

Depends on which friend and which family member we're talkin' about........

Yes........then I would be a ruthless killer. How cool is that?
Without me around ..who did you annoy Marbles?..did you just get confused and sit there like a lump? You really need to get yourself a girlfriend...Hey Soda...I don't like to ask favors but I think Marbles needs some lovin ...could you maybe ..help him out...give him some alone time...with your dog

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

between saving your life or saving a stranger-My Life

would you rather lose an arm or a leg-Arm

would you rather lose an eye or an ear-Ear

between saving a friends life or a family members life-Family

if you had the chance to kill someone who would grow up to be a ruthless killer would you do it-Nope
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

my own fuck others

neighter cuz I would never put myself in the poisition

eye cuz I want to get a bad ass looking eye patch lol

depends on the family member and friend

yeah Id kill anybody for the right amount of money
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :

Without me around ..who did you annoy Marbles?..did you just get confused and sit there like a lump? You really need to get yourself a girlfriend...Hey Soda...I don't like to ask favors but I think Marbles needs some lovin ...could you maybe ..help him out...give him some alone time...with your dog

LMFAO. You're a comedic one. You're gonna be the next Kelley E. David or something.

To answer your question, while you were gone I annoyed Metalhead, Sweet Tooth, Johnny Blitz, Exodus, and your bedmate Ryan! But I will always come back to you.

You....me....Ryan...Soda. One big extended "E-family".

Group hug, everybody!!!

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:

LMFAO. You're a comedic one. You're gonna be the next Kelley E. David or something.

To answer your question, while you were gone I annoyed Metalhead, Sweet Tooth, Johnny Blitz, Exodus, and your bedmate Ryan! But I will always come back to you.

You....me....Ryan...Soda. One big extended "E-family".

Group hug, everybody!!!

awwww Marbles..I missed you too you sick little fuck .....btw David E. Kelly does dramas, tho I suspect you knew that already

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

if you had the chance to kill someone who would grow up to be a ruthless killer would you do it?
God damn dude, her dog??

between saving your life or saving a stranger? Depends on alot of things. I'd probably save them without thinking about it and end up dead for my troubles.

would you rather lose an eye or an ear? An eye. Wearing an eye patch would look badass.

between saving a friends life or a family members life? My family always comes first. End of story...

if you had the chance to kill someone who would grow up to be a ruthless killer would you do it? I'd kill the fucker. He/She may not have killed anyone yet... but they will and I would be the only one to stop it. Pull the trigger and become a killer or do nothing and allow a killer to destroy others lives. It's a hard choice, one that I would make in an instant if given a chance.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

I suppose I'd fuck Taik if I was drunk enough. Hell, he's cuter than most of the chicks here in Shitimat.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Quote:

i'd save myself over a stranger

i'd rather lose a leg because i can still hold my angel

i'd rather lose an ear so i can still see the beauty that is my angel

my fiancee is my family so i'd save her over my friends life

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: Re: What if you had to choose

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post #10 :

God damn dude, her dog??

between saving your life or saving a stranger? Depends on alot of things. I'd probably save them without thinking about it and end up dead for my troubles.

would you rather lose an eye or an ear? An eye. Wearing an eye patch would look badass.

between saving a friends life or a family members life? My family always comes first. End of story...

if you had the chance to kill someone who would grow up to be a ruthless killer would you do it? I'd kill the fucker. He/She may not have killed anyone yet... but they will and I would be the only one to stop it. Pull the trigger and become a killer or do nothing and allow a killer to destroy others lives. It's a hard choice, one that I would make in an instant if given a chance.
Saving others before saving yourself? you call yourself Evil...dammit man we're back to you being Pseudo Evil Ryan
Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post #11 :
I suppose I'd fuck Taik if I was drunk enough. Hell, he's cuter than most of the chicks here in Shitimat.
Goddam man you need to move...just remember Ohio is actually 2 steps below Canada

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

LOL @ "Psuedo-Evil".

And move to Ohio? LMFAO.

First of all, I gotta drive all the way to the middle of Canada, which is probably Winnipeg or Saskatchewan. Then I gotta drive across the border just to move to a State where everyone is so ugly that even Bigfoot hitchhiked outta there.

If the fat chick from the Drew Carey show is any indication of a typical Ohio chick, I'll just stay here in my Western Canadian igloo. Thanks for the offer though!
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
LOL @ "Psuedo-Evil".

And move to Ohio? LMFAO.

First of all, I gotta drive all the way to the middle of Canada, which is probably Winnipeg or Saskatchewan. Then I gotta drive across the border just to move to a State where everyone is so ugly that even Bigfoot hitchhiked outta there.

If the fat chick from the Drew Carey show is any indication of a typical Ohio chick, I'll just stay here in my Western Canadian igloo. Thanks for the offer though!
actually I was tryin to tell you to avoid Ohio ..the chicks here are generally worse

there are some exceptions but they are generally feared and treated as freaks or mutants..ever see that episode of Twilight Zone..Eye of The Beholder I believe...

anyways you stay up in Canada...the land of Hockey, syrup, and sasquatch...have fun