ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Land of OZ: Twisted.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
confused Land of OZ: Twisted.........

Was over at McFarline Toys and I saw this:
http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.asp...ries=monsters2

Apparently Todd Mcfarline has decided to make twisted versions of the "wizard of Oz"crew.

After viewing thim i must say..."WTF?!"
Personally i'm wondering if there will be like a comic to go with em or something, and if so can I write it...cause man thats some messed up stuff.

The Lion looks cool..cept i'm not sure how he's still standing, let alone alive.
The Tin woodsman is a cool mechanical freak...
Toto...what the hell is toto?!?
The wizard kicks ass.
The Scarecrow is really neat looking..thoguh possibly the msot disturbing oen of the bunch
Dorothy it possibly the msot twisted, but i sure want one...not really talkign about the toy either.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Oh and in case the link doesn't work, here are pics of the figurines...

That Dorothy one is particulary disutrbing, yet intriging at the same time...rather S&M like.....

VERY DUSTUBING..

And your right about that lion...very freaky...kinda looks like a distorted knight...

Damn!! was I ever right about that Scarecrow..YIKES!

Ditto for the Tin Woodsman too,

Toto?? The HELL?!?!?

And the Wizard to boot..Rather dauper looking and yet so dustrubing at the same time..

No doubt McFarline is twisted...heh..

Last edited by The Wanderer; 14 Apr 2003 at 08:35 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

mmmm dorthy all strapped up, just how women should be in the sack now and then

Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Are you posting pics of your toys???

Last edited by STICK; 14 Apr 2003 at 09:27 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

Are you posting pics of your toys???
Don't be an ass...
Old 14 Apr 2003, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Juice, why the fuck did you quote him? I'm gonna edit your post so that people don't have to scroll past the set of pics twice.

By the way, those figurines look fuckin cool as hell. They would make some pretty wicked decorations (in my opinion) and would make great conversation pieces as well.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

that shit is tight dude
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Fusions Bitch said in post # :
heh.. well you'll like these pics of Dorthy as well then:

BTW those little imps with her are suposed to be the munchkins!!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Fusions Bitch said in post # :

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh and btw I would love love love to see a movie like this as long as it didnt turn out like the spawn movie
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
oh and btw I would love love love to see a movie like this as long as it didnt turn out like the spawn movie
I think they might do a graphic Novel comic first...but I wouldn't mind seeing a Moive made out of this....don't know if it'll be a motion picture, or a animeted one...