ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Signuture or Banner Suggestions For other posters...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Signuture or Banner Suggestions For other posters...........

Suggest pics or sigs for other posters.........this could be fun.......just dont take it as flaming take it as joking.

Heres a cool Avitar pic for Starscream.......................

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

am i straight?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Picture of KAM in LA.

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :
am i straight?
Thats a question you should look in the mirror and ask...........do you like guys or do you like girls.........dont come in my thread and ask that.........keep to the subject!!!

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post #4 :

Thats a question you should look in the mirror and ask...........do you like guys or do you like girls.........dont come in my thread and ask that.........keep to the subject!!!
i guess i walked right into that one... but is my avatar and banners cool?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :

i guess i walked right into that one... but is my avatar and banners cool?
Yea I guess but look at the title of the thread and my first post........then follow the subject!!!

Marbles did!!! is it so hard?

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

anybody got any sugfestions for me?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

okay get a dictionary and tell me what the hell bleak means?
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

I know I fucked up, but I figureed you idiots were smart enough to realize I was saying;

Anybody got any suggestions for me?

and DC, I would go around alienating one of the only guys who actually rembers that you are still around. Just saying that you shouldn't make fun of a fellow underrated poster.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
I know I fucked up, but I figureed you idiots were smart enough to realize I was saying;

Anybody got any suggestions for me?

and DC, I would go around alienating one of the only guys who actually rembers that you are still around. Just saying that you shouldn't make fun of a fellow underrated poster.
no dude...i didn't mean your post...i mean what does the word "BLEAK" mean...sorry bout that..
Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

Dismal, morbid, Dreary are some words that come up when you put Bleak into a thesurs. They use it alot in the Lord of the Rings books.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

okay cool i understand now...so for you how about a banner with like huge storm clouds on the horizons of a desert
Old 15 Apr 2003, 09:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I am willing to take an suggetsions as long as oyu offer to help me with the work.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 15 Apr 2003, 01:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This pic should go in Camini's sig.

It turns out Camini is an alien and is coming back for his girlfriend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sheep.jpg (12.8 KB, 14 views)