ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Favorite commercials....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Favorite commercials....

What are some of your favorite commercials that you see on a regular basis? What are some of the ones that make you say "damn, I wanna see that one again!" or make you laugh like crazy.

For me, I would have to pick the new Suave shampoo commercials where it has the guys acting like women in certain ways, and then it says, "you're not a woman, so don't act like one" and then plugs Suave shampoo for getting the same results or something.

I also like pretty much all of ESPN's promo commercials. Those are always hilarious.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like the one when those two guys are going through the fridge through the wall and when the chick opens up the fridge and she sees the guys head and she screams. Then when her boyfriend or whoever he is opens up the fridge he sees his beer gone and he screams.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

there were two from when i was younger

1) the hams beer commercial that was done in cartoon animation with animals

2) the old saturday morning cartoon commercial called yuck mouth about a scummy looking thing that didn't brush his teeth and the most sinister black kid hiding in the bushes, pretty scary for a little kid as a commercial LMAO

Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

my current one is the citiback or citiview credit card commercial with the fat guy on the treadmill I love seeing him smack his head on the panel lol
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like that one alot too Syn

My favorite one is when this guy picks up this girl for a blind date and as he is walking around the car,the girl rips a fart.The guy gets in the car and asks the girl"Have you met?"and it shows a lady and a guy with a disgusted look on his face and the lady in the back says "we sure have!".The girl who farted looks so embarassed,its a commercial for SmartBeep some brand for beepers.

Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I like the one for Snuggle fabric softner...with the porcupine that tries to convince the lady doin laundry that he's snuggly soft

Old 15 Apr 2003, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
my current one is the citiback or citiview credit card commercial with the fat guy on the treadmill I love seeing him smack his head on the panel lol
LOL, that one is great too. The treadmill beats the shit outta that guy lmao.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lol yeah something like that actually happened to me when I was little the speed on it was on high or whatever and I didnt know it and turned it on and I went flying off
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

The molson bubba commericals with don cherry.

the DQ one with the guy holding the blizzards upside-down making noises while the other guy dances, hilarious

Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Here's another one that I like.

Coca cola commercial where the guy walks into his apartment (or house) and he sees a plate covered with foil and a note and he reads it, "Dear Tito, I hope you enjoy the empanalas and coke, Love Mom." and then he says , "awww". Then it shows his roomate (or boyfriend ) walk in and say "somethin smells gooooddd!" and then they have a hand smack type greeting and he's like "hi tito wassup?" then Tito sees the empty plate and throws the balled up foil and hits him in the head. I crack up at that one everytime for some reason
Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

that advert where the bloke kicks the bear in the bollocks and nicks his fish I think its a john west salmon advert or something.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 16 Apr 2003, 11:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I just saw a Southwest Airlines commercial that makes me laugh everytime.

There's some fat guy in the crowd of a hockey game and he keeps heckling this one guy, Primakov (Primadonnakov) or something, and then they announce that Primakov's parents are int he stand and puts them on the jumbotron and the heckler was sitting right behind them. Once he realizes who was in front of him, he kinda looks embarrassed and shuts up lol.
Old 17 Apr 2003, 01:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

^^^lol

and I have that john west salmon thing downloaded on my comp its funny as hell
Old 17 Apr 2003, 07:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The john west commercial IS KICK ASS!

Old 17 May 2003, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

The new line of Southwest Airlines commercials.

Some guy goes into a fast food restaurant and orders and then all the employees are falling over the place, flinging trays, drinks, food, etc all over the place and then the screen changes to ice and a puck slides across and it says "Let's se you try to do your job on ice." LOL. That one gets me everytime.

Then during the NBA playoffs, they have Southwest Airlines commercials where it's someone trying to play ball or whatever and they fuck up pretty bad and it says to leave it to the pros or something.

There's 2 of those that come directly to mind. One where some guy is dribbling a basketball trying to impress 2 females and then he spins and trips and falls into some trashcans

The other is some guy pumping up a basketball and then he goes outside and shoots it and it hits the backboard and explodes

Both of those get me everytime as well

Last edited by STICK; 17 May 2003 at 03:09 PM.