ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

American Pie 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default American Pie 3

Well, Universal released these names staring in the movie:

Jason Biggs
Seann William Scott
Eugene Levy
Alyson Hannigan
Tim Allen
Eddie Kaye Thomas
Thomas Ian Nicholas
January Jones

First of all, Tim Allen? What the hell is he doing in American Pie? Anyway the one's missing is, Shannon Elizabeth (Naida), Tara Reid (Vicky) and Natasha (Cannot Remember Her Last Name) (Jessica). They took out all woman!

If you think about it, the really is no use for thoose charicters because they went on with there on life in American Pie 2. I still would like to see them, but at least the old gang will be together. Plus some new guys.

The ones getting married are Jim and Michelle.

Last edited by n/a; 14 Apr 2003 at 06:11 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well with chris/oz out I have no need to watch the movie as I thought he was a big corner stone of it. I will now move on and not pay attention to this shit with him and his gal gone.

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Fusions Bitch said in post # :
well with chris/oz out I have no need to watch the movie as I thought he was a big corner stone of it. I will now move on and not pay attention to this shit with him and his gal gone.
Oh yea, I forgot about Heather and Oz. I liked them a lot in the movie.

Starring: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Tim Allen, January Jones, Eugene Levy, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Seann William Scott, Eddie Kaye Thomas

Director: Jesse Dylan
Release Date: August 1st, 2003
MPAA Rating: R
Studio: Universal Pictures

Synopsis: The group of best friends from their days back at East Great Falls High reunite for the next great sexual adventure in their lives... the wedding of Jim (Biggs) and Michelle (Hannigan), where Stifler (Scott) finds himself falling for Michelle's "knockout" sister (Jones). If there's a wedding, we can bet that Stifler will be instrumental in orchestrating the correlating social event... the bachelor party.

Last edited by n/a; 14 Apr 2003 at 06:19 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah, Chris Klein and Mena Suvari not being in it is pretty dumb.

Oz's role was considerably more important than his girlfriend's, but not having either of them is stupid as hell.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

from movies.com

The third installment of this teen comedy series finds the group of guys reuniting for the quickie wedding of Jim (Jason Biggs) and Michelle (Alyson Hannigan). They have to get married fast, because Jim's grandmother is ill and wants to see him walk down the aisle. Naturally, Stifler (Seann William Scott) is in charge of planning the debauchery-filled bachelor party, but he finds himself competing with Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) for the affections of Michelle's hot sister, Cadence (January Jones).

Starring Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, January Jones, Eugene Levy, Tim Allen, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Eddie Kaye Thomas

Director(s) Jesse Dylan

Screenwriter(s) Adam Herz

Studio Universal

Release Date
August 1, 2003

MPAA Rating
Not yet rated

Genre
Comedy, Romance, Sequel

Media Type
Color

Web Sites
Official Site

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

here's the url for wedding photos in the movie

http://www.latinoreview.com/films_20...anwedding.html

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Uhhhhh I thought Finch and Ms. Stiffler had something going on. How are they going to explain that? Man this movie is getting dumber and dumber the more I hear about it.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yep a movie about a wedding with jim and his flute yet they have way to many people missing and obviously won't spend enough time explaining all of that

sounds like a movie that is going to head straight to the video stores in most places.

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well this is stupid. AP3 is going to suck. I'm not looking forward to it at all.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Its not even called American Pie. They took the pie out. I just found that out. I thought 'American Wedding' was a sub-title, but nope. Its the official name! Thats dumb!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Tim Allen??

What does he have to do with American Pie???
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i'm guessing he's going to play the role of michelles father

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

lol, I loved AP1 and 2, but this doesn't sound so great. I still can't wait to see it.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Fusions Bitch said in post # :
yep a movie about a wedding with jim and his flute yet they have way to many people missing and obviously won't spend enough time explaining all of that

sounds like a movie that is going to head straight to the video stores in most places.
Well, that just says it all. Doesn't it? I mean from a movie headliner to straight to video? Thats dumb.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i could be wrong but i don't see many people going to see this