ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How Many Hours Do You Watch T.V

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default How Many Hours Do You Watch T.V

How many hours do you watch tv weekly?
Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Prolly 20-25 hours a week.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmmm I would say about 20 maybe. I really don't have an idea though. There's only a few programs that I watch on a regular basis and that's Raw, Smackdown (those 2 are all the time) then I watch Around the Horn and PTI most of the time, I watch some Seinfeld, some Roseanne, and I watch SportsCenter almost everyday or night and other random sports shows (baseball tonight, NHL 2nite, etc).
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would also say around 20hours.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

15-20 probably

3 hours for Thursday Night NBC
2 hours on Monday nights...Fear Factor then RAW
1 hour for Six Feet Under
2 hours usually go to country music TV
3 is probably the total of late night TV I watch before I sleep
2 hours give me a chance to catch at least one movie a week
...That leaves 2-7 to watch extra stuff, like another movie, Jay & Conan, SmackDown if I happen to find it on Saturday night, or some forensic shows...Whatever I happen to catch.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

Damn! People! You need to watch less tv. I only watch about maybe 8 hours weekly.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Hmm lets see...probably about maybe 15 to 20 hours
Old 16 Apr 2003, 05:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Fuck is that all.
Monday - 7 hours (day off)
Tuesday- 7 hours (day off)
Wednesday - 4 hours (work)
Thursday - 4 hours (work)
Friday - 4 Hours (work)
Saturday - 9 hours of sport and 2 of others (day off)
Sunday - 5 hours (work)

Fuck thats at least 42 hours of tv a week. Thats like a job