ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hollywood Crush

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Hollywood Crush

What movie star do you have a crush on?

I shouldn't have to say mine, it should be obvious.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

nobody now i'm beyond happy with who i'm with

but when i was a little kid i had a big ass crush on sara jessica parker and i'm talking back when she was in the original degrassi junior high series and footloose

Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hillary Duff and Amanda Bynes

Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Aren't you like 25 or something? That's pedophilia man....
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Aren't you like 25 or something? That's pedophilia man....
Yeah but what chances you I have to have sex with any celebrity??
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's still a pretty dirty thought....
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
It's still a pretty dirty thought....
Okay when they turn 18 I will bang them....plus once they both are 18 they probably will be posting in mags like FHM, Maxim and Stuff and guys even older than me will be jacking off to them.
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

Jessica Alba

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

anna paquin
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Britney Spears
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I sorta had one on Linda Hamilton a long long time ago. I really dont get crushes on celebs though.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Katie Frikkin Holmes

Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kurt Angle said in post # :
Katie Frikkin Holmes

her middle name is frikkin? what nationality is that?
Old 16 Apr 2003, 01:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Lost Soul said in post # :

her middle name is frikkin? what nationality is that?
French I think