ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Summer Plans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road
Default Summer Plans

WHat are your plans for the summer, in a nutshell? Are you going to be posting here? Will you be working? Or will you be taking a vacation form it all.

I plan on working, going to visit california for a few weeks. I am panning on visiting some family, learning to surf, and just have fun. I have also made arrangements to go sky diving in June and July as well. My boyfirned Jonah, myself and my uncle have decided that we would like to give sky diving a try.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 Apr 2003, 08:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE GREAT ONE

ROCKY -MCJ- is on a distinguished road

I'm going to Orlando for a month,specifically to check out yep you guessed it..Disney land,I always wanted to see it as a kid but I never got the chance to go so I'm going to take this oppurtunity to see it.When I get back I'm going to be recording some new material with my band which is kinda like working but more fun.Some car mod's bank book permitting and then it's a clean slate,which leaves me to do whatever else there is to be done.

Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I am ethier staying home and going to parties or going back up to Malibu or Los Angeles. Most likley just staying home.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm going to Orlando for two weeks or a month (not sure yet) to rest at my apartment and go to Universal Studios and Disney. After that I have no clue.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'll be working full time all summer. But the thing i'm looking foward the most is seeing Ozzy!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna be doing this summer. I know what I would like to be doing, but everything with me nowadays is a mystery.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Probably on my computer with you guys like a fucking loser.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Apr 2003, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Plans right now are to go to San Diego for a summer job at a resort. Should be pretty sweet. Dunno if I'm gonna be able to pull it off though......

Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Probably on my computer with you guys like a fucking loser.
being on here doesn't make you a loser marbles. I bet you'll probably go somewhere at the last minute. I'll be lucky if i am on here during the summer.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Plans right now are to go to San Diego for a summer job at a resort. Should be pretty sweet. Dunno if I'm gonna be able to pull it off though......
you will just got to be patient.

I am now complete
Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I was going to take some summer college classes, but i decided to pick up another job and work too much.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :
I was going to take some summer college classes, but i decided to pick up another job and work too much.
why? I wish i could attend doctoral school right now. I have to teach for 3 years beforehand. I miss school.

I am now complete
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Mind Freak said in post # :

why? I wish i could attend doctoral school right now. I have to teach for 3 years beforehand. I miss school.
It's all about the green. I'm attempting to save up to get a new car. It's a bitch. Plus, all the other expenses. I'll just go back to school next fall.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well itll be normal. Except imma mow some yards for money. Just like when i was a kid. And well prolly go on a couple vacations.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Quote:
pimpinthebox said in post # :

It's all about the green. I'm attempting to save up to get a new car. It's a bitch. Plus, all the other expenses. I'll just go back to school next fall.
trust me on this...sometimes oyu have to do the time to get what you want. I can understand that though you have bills to pay and such. I really do miss going to school though. I enjoyed it way too much

I am now complete