ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

7000 posts, go me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default 7000 posts, go me

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
Yeah, tell me about it......

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Midnight-Sun
You do it all the time....

Congrats Johnny
Im almost to 2,000
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

way to go no life lol
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Awww, you and Starscream can dance at the party since you're so in agreeance all of a sudden

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
way to go no life lol
Shhh, soon everyone will know

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Why does Blitz have Marble in his av?
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Meh, cuz I'm bored, and Marbles can't very well make fun of himself like he did with my last av

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:30 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Meh, cuz I'm bored, and Marbles can't very well make fun of himself like he did with my last av

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Fuckin' Ethieopean.

BTW, I still think this AV is MUCH cooler than your lame ass pop singer one.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Yeah, it is pretty cool. Ethiopians man......

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:33 AM   #13 (permalink)

Flattering, actually.

Even if you can't see my fuckin' face.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Nah, you can kinda see it, just looks like you have no eyes, or eyebrows, like this- my new favorite smiley.......

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny B said in post # :
Nah, you can kinda see it, just looks like you have no eyes, or eyebrows, like this- my new favorite smiley.......

Nah dude. My hair isn't greased down, which is how it always is and how I wore it at Mania. Can't see my glasses either. And it appears as if I have some kind of green crap growing on my cheek. Finally, last time I checked, my neck isn't THAT scrawny. But whatever. If it makes you fell better about yourself, glad I have that effect.

Just waiting for that Starbitch to answer his questions already....jeezus H. Christ.