ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Off Topic is shit!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Off Topic is shit!

Off Topic is full of shit,gezzz what in the hell are these threads I'm seeing? This place use to be great but now it's gone to hell!
What happend to all the great posters and threads?
This place is dieing and none is doing a damn thing about it!

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

let me mod, dont you agree with that

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

It's 'cuz of the idiot above me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
It's 'cuz of the idiot above me.
its funny because its true
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

i fail to see how i can make off topic suck

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

It's sad when I think of how things use to be around here.
The whole board is going to die if this shit keeps up.

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm trying Hon...And it's getting better

Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: Off Topic is shit!

Quote:
Takers bad girl said in post #1 :
Off Topic is full of shit,gezzz what in the hell are these threads I'm seeing? This place use to be great but now it's gone to hell!
What happend to all the great posters and threads?
This place is dieing and none is doing a damn thing about it!
Why dont you quit bitching about it and try to make a decent disscussion...its the only way to go about it

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post #2 :
let me mod, dont you agree with that
Even though you are a great PWF poster.. I think it would be unfair to let you mod because you've requested and gained modship then left on several occasions, Let someone else, who hasnt had a shot at modding be mod, someone else who has proved is a decent poster....Let me try if anyone.

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post #7 :
I'm trying Hon...And it's getting better
Your doing a good job...but It cannot be done on your own, PWF's greatest posters will need to try and start good topics that involve everyone, that will breath a bit of life back..

Searching for old topics that used to be popular will be a good start, like your thread