ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What is your favorite gimmick from PWF's past?
View Poll Results: Which gimmick was your favorite?
Rev. Marbles 3 18.75%
The Don 0 0%
Sargent Hartman 4 25.00%
The PWF Rock 4 25.00%
Evil-Ryan 0 0%
Giraffe boy 0 0%
Mr. McMahon 0 0%
The Truth 3 18.75%
KAM 1 6.25%
Hollywood Hogan 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What is your favorite gimmick from PWF's past?

Which one of the above gimmicks was you favorite?

Was it the Holyness of Rev. Marbles?

Was it the Mob boss authority of The Don (Truth)?

Was it the skull fucking, order shouting, drill sargent himself, Sargent Hartman?

Did you like the style of The PWF Rock?

Were you more drawn to the comic book evilness of Evil Ryan?

Could it be possible that you had a soft spot for the long necked giraffe?

Did you think the stroke of Mr. McMahon was the best?

Do you favor somebody who tells "The Truth" and asks the questions that nobody else will?

Were KAM's antics your favorite?

Or did you like the nogistalgia of Hollywood Hogan more than any other?

Please vote and reply why you voted the way you did.

(I know I'm forgetting many other funny ass gimmicks, but we can add them on at a later time.)

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Reverend Marbles

ROCK

Everyone else sucks.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

thats close I liked marbles and hartman so I choose not to vote
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I'll go with Hartman.

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Marbles, you think i suck? I'm shocked, and quite frankly appalled...Soda don't ever talk to the queer, with the disease known as "MARBELISM" again...YES

I didn't choose, they're all great to me...

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Classic Truth said in post # :
Marbles, you think i suck? I'm shocked, and quite frankly appalled...Soda don't ever talk to the queer, with the disease known as "MARBELISM" again...YES

I didn't choose, they're all great to me...

Nah, I just don't consider THE TRUTH to be a gimmick.

It's the backbone of regulation here at PWF.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I know man...i was just messing with you...lol

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Rev Marbles

And The Don was not a gimmick...Truth is The Don of PWF.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

I thought the whole Rev. Marbles thing was hilarious!

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Old 14 Apr 2003, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i was going to say mickey deeznuts...but the others are real close
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Wow, someone voted for me? That's odd.......I didn't know I was a gimmick....oh well
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :
Wow, someone voted for me? That's odd.......I didn't know I was a gimmick....oh well
LMAO...just went you thought it was safe to post in OT...you become a gimmick
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :

LMAO...just went you thought it was safe to post in OT...you become a gimmick
Yeah? but not as cool as Mickey Deeznuts? He rocks hardcore? Maybe he should make a return?
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The PWF Rock....The Original Rock not some phony who posts in all CAPS!!!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :

Yeah? but not as cool as Mickey Deeznuts? He rocks hardcore? Maybe he should make a return?
soon my hollywood friend soon