ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most embarassing moment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Most embarassing moment

I thought it'd be interesting to find out what others are. Only my other half knows this one aside of the friends I was with. One of mine is a few years ago in the dead of winter on a friday night several of my friends and myself were outside having a few drinks and playing truth or dare out of boredom.

Well after a few drinks I lost a bet and had to run around the block naked in the snow with just my shoes on. Well I started to do this and half way up the road this car came. Well I started running faster to avoid the car and there was no where to hide. But to make things worse the damn car kept following me. I turned left they turned left, I did a u-turn and ran the other way they followed me. Well needless to say after a few blocks, I tripped, fell into the snow face first in someones yard and the porch lights went on.

An elderly couple came outside with a video camera and thought it'd be funny to get me on tape. So there you have it, an embarassing moment from me.

Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

we have one of these a page or two back I think
Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah its mine, but i spelled it wrong.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

oh, well I normally don't venture into OT so I wasn't sure.

Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no problem
Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

since you made that story up im gonna have to say

Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well my most embarassing moment probably was this summer.

I work at a small park with rides/go-karts/dome/water park. and there was this hot chick that goes to my school working in the water park. And I haven't seen her in a bikini yet. So I was walking down this hill looking for her, and I wasn't looking where I was walking and I steped into this pot hole and fell. I probably looked so fucking stupid. But oh well....it was well worth it.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMAO I know a lot of people who have done things like that. Um sun no it's not made up. I still own a few of the pictures my friends took. Everyone has embarrassing moments.