ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Eminem should be shot and pissed on

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Eminem should be shot and pissed on

Ok so I was just watching tv and I came upon MTV. I heard Aerosmith 'dream on', but who's on the screen? Eminem. I thought they were just playing dream on and showing clips of him. But no. Dream on is in his song. What the hell is up with that. How could Eminem take one of the greatest songs and put it in his piece of shit song!? This is the sadest thing since Fred Durst trying to play 'Wish you were here'...

Doesn't it get you upset when you see rappers using great classic rock songs in their songs?
Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eminem should be shot and pissed on

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
Ok so I was just watching tv and I came upon MTV. I heard Aerosmith 'dream on', but who's on the screen? Eminem. I thought they were just playing dream on and showing clips of him. But no. Dream on is in his song. What the hell is up with that. How could Eminem take one of the greatest songs and put it in his piece of shit song!? This is the sadest thing since Fred Durst trying to play 'Wish you were here'...

Doesn't it get you upset when you see rappers using great classic rock songs in their songs?
yes it does, i never heard fred singing wish you were but ill take a calculated guess and say it propabably sucked serious ass.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Not all rappers do that...

Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I know that. But when they do it makes me mad.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yes. That is why Eminem sucks......and should die. Then have his casket tied up to a cop car by the Bossman, have it drug around the Detroit cemetary, taken back to HHH's house so he can put on a Kane mask and have sex with "Slim Shitty"'s ugly white corpse.

Also, Tupac's version of "Broken Wings" was also a stinker.

Puff Daddy did a good job with "I'll Be Missing You" though.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

aerosmith liked it...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :
aerosmith liked it...
\

How do you know?
Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

well for starters, emiem had to run the song by them, and they liked it, so they let him use it

i actually think the song is boring... well both off them actually

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 13 Apr 2003, 10:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :
well for starters, emiem had to run the song by them, and they liked it, so they let him use it

Its called money. Do you think Aerosmith let him use the song for free? No.

So you can't just asume aerosmith liked him.
Old 13 Apr 2003, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
G-Unit said in post # :

Thats part right. Eminem has to recieve permission from the company who owns the song not the song writer. Dont you remember the fued between Coolio and Wierd Al? Wierd Al made a parody of Gangsters Paradise (Omish Paradise) and Coolio tried to sue him for it. But Al had the record companys permission. Why? Cause Al is the best at what he does and they get money from it. The money they recieve some does go to the artist that originally wrote it. This applies to anyone using samples or making parodys. The funny thing is.......Anyone can do a cover of a song and not have to have permission.......as long as the song isnt reworked in anyway. Sort of like Alien Ant Farm doing Michael Jacksons Smooth Criminal.........or Dynamat Hack doing Boyz in the Hood by NWA. Niether had to have permission and I think they dont have to give the originall artists proceeds either.

Old 13 Apr 2003, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

lol, amish paradise was awesome

Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like both versions of the song,Em's version happens to be one of my favorite songs off of The Eminem Show.I got pissed off when I saw the title to this thread but your complaining about something stupid,Em doing a song from one of your favorite rock groups...big deal.

Like everyone else said,he got permission from Aerosmith and they did actually like it.I knew about this song months before the cd came out because I was watching Icon:Aerosmith on MTV and it showed Em recording the song.

And Truth is right,not all rappers do it

Last edited by Jason; 14 Apr 2003 at 12:01 AM.