ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Crooked Cop stories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Crooked Cop stories

I was just thinking about something that happened to me my senior year in high school, wondered if anybody else might have a similar story.

It was just after graduation and i had not planned to go to the beach to celebrate like most graduates here do, but as luck would have it, i got invited with a free place to stay so me and a friend decided to head to the beach after work on a friday night. So we get our stuff packed up and get about halfway there, when we went through a very small town called Macbee, South Carolina. Basically, this town has a few buildings, homes and a set of train tracks right in the middle. Very small town. anyway, its about 2 am, and the town is completely deserted, my car is the only one around for miles. Suddenly, just as im pulling up to the Train tracks, the guards come down as if a train is coming. So , no problem, im waiting for what seems like 3 or 4 minutes, no train. wait a few more minutes....no train... finally i tell my buddy, should i pull on through the guards? He says nah, wait another minute or two and and then we will.

Then, i swear not 30 seconds after i said that, just on the other side of the Train tracks behind a building pulls out a cop car and turns on his headlights. He pulls through the guards, pulls up to my car, rolls down the window and says, go ahead and pull through, i think there is something wrong with the guards.

Man, there is no doubt in my mind that cop had some kind of device to control those guards, of course i couldnt prove it.

Anybody else ever have a crooked cop story?
Old 12 Apr 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I had a friend who was robbed, and naturally he called the cops. While the cop was at his ransacked house, the goddamn cop stole his money while it was on the counter. The cop was arrested, and lost his job. Ironic isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric